Best HTC One (M8) cases
Best HTC One M8 cases
1. Incipio feather & feather SHINE
2. Incipio NGP
3. Incipio DualPro & DualPro SHINE
4. Otterbox Defender
5. Spigen UltraFit Capsule
6. Spigen Slim Armor
7. Urban Armor Gear Composite Case
8. Speck CandyShell & CandyShell Grip
9. Speck GemShell
10. Cruzerlite Bugdroid Circuit Case
1. HTCOE (Posts: 469; Member since: 20 Nov 2011)
i wonder if "Lifeproof" will make one for the device.
3. Arte-8800 (Posts: 4281; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
i wonder if
would make any......?
5. akki20892 (Posts: 3438; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
nothing come closer than this case:
9. papss (unregistered)
I agree and will be ordering one in black
14. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2624; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Yeah, superb but
5. Spigen UltraFit Capsule is also good.
11. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6429; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
I would not spend 89$ on a case.
6. AfterShock (Posts: 2800; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
1,3,6 an maybe 7 as well.
If I was going to rock this phone.
7. cheeseycheeser (Posts: 384; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
These are all pretty basic, but nice.
I honestly think HTC is psychotic. They're releasing a very nice phone that has just a 4mp gimmicky camera, with a higher resolution one on the front! The speakers are cool, yet quieter than the 2013 One, AND quieter than the Galaxy phones?! (Check the Phonearena ratings) What a suicidal company. Resting all of their hopes and gimmicks that are hardly attractive.
8. papss (unregistered)
Everyone else is praising the boomsound speakers
12. Arte-8800 (Posts: 4281; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Which the sound quality like on the Nokia N95 and N73.
10. downphoenix (Posts: 2315; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
The UAG cases are excellent, Im using one on my S3. Provides the protection of the Otterbox without the bulk or ugliness. Cant count the number of times I've dropped it and it is still is ticking without any damage.
15. Cicero (Posts: 358; Member since: 22 Jan 2014)
Cases? On One phone? What about the more metal finish design and feel? You will cover it with plastic, rubber and foam? And now we are talking about ipocritcy. LOL
17. johnqfoley (Posts: 2; Member since: 26 May 2014)
The best kind of case for the HTC One M8 is a leather case you can use as a wallet. I found mine at leatherphone.com
18. CarsonTiffany (Posts: 13; Member since: 31 Jul 2014)
Why not get one customize case ???? Sturdy and Reasonable price.
19. calebchoo88 (Posts: 11; Member since: 04 Sep 2014)
i like incipio cases..the design are nice and stylish..they have silicone to absorb the shock if drop..bought mine from tonidotech.com