Best Buy's Facebook page reveals HTC Thunderbolt and Motorola XOOM launch dates
0. phoneArena posted on 03 Feb 2011, 23:20
According to the Facebook page of the Best Buy Grand Rapids South location, the HTC Thunderbolt is launching on February 14th, and the Motorola XOOM is launching on the 24th, a week later than expected...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. jst4thoughts (unregistered) posted on 04 Feb 2011, 00:36 0 0
does that mean 4g will be ready for areas that dont have it yet or will they run on 3g in the mean time?
3. saneok posted on 04 Feb 2011, 02:22 0 0
they run on 3G but if you're lucky and you live in a 4G supported area than you will be able to use it on theThunderbolt.
6. Larry (unregistered) posted on 04 Feb 2011, 23:25 0 0
They will run 3G in areas that don't have the LTE infrastructure.
4. clevername posted on 04 Feb 2011, 03:52 0 0
Really wanna play with the XOOM!
The thunderbolt can eat shit though as far as I'm concerned. not that it won't be good, but despite HTC making good phones, and they do, I think they are rather uninspired. Ok, large screen and powerful hardware. But bland designs(for their android phones-tilt 2 was dope) subpar cameras that shoot large but inadequate pix(8mp means big not good) and poor HD video. And sense is overrated. IMHO that is.
5. ATTCallCenter (unregistered) posted on 04 Feb 2011, 09:43 0 0
I confirmed the release date of the Thunderbolt yesterday at Best Buy with one of the reps to be on 02/14/11. Pre-orders will start on Sunday, 02/06/11