Best Buy to price 3 variants of the Samsung Galaxy S III at $100 this Sunday
0. phoneArena 12 Oct 2012, 12:16 posted on
Looking to pick up the Samsung Galaxy S III? This Sunday, Best Buy has a special deal for those new and existing customers of Verizon, AT&TG and Sprint; pick up one of the hottest handsets on the planet for $100 with a signed two-year pact...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. RVO27 (Posts: 2; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
Stop posting this story!! I'm tryin not to stand in line Sunday haha
2. speed4evr (Posts: 79; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
They need to this for the Note II, I got my S III for $148 from Wal-Mart
3. loli5 (Posts: 76; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
I think I will troll the sh*t out of people by going to a Best Buy and telling customers that's the line for the iphone5, they got a HUGE shipment in. Just go wait in line and you're gauranteed to get one.
4. gallitoking (Posts: 4717; Member since: 17 May 2011)
thats why people dont wait in line for Androids.. because if they wait they can get massive discounts on them..
8. agentoj (Posts: 104; Member since: 29 Oct 2009)
The price slashing does piss me off. The Epic was $250 then got slashed to $200 etc. I know they need to cut the price every so often but why so fast on flagship phones?
9. loli5 (Posts: 76; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
What a stupid thing to say. So according to you, it's a good thing that apple controls and sets the pricing on their novelties? It's a good thing that a 4S cost the same amount it did on launch day a year later? WOW
11. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
nothing wrong with that....great for us Android users. Why do you care? Are you mad bro? Jealous, that we can get a great phone a much better price than an of the iNFERIOR phones? What is your problem? Do you work for Apple? Do you get paid to be a jerk and spread misinformation?
13. loli5 (Posts: 76; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
You must be new. Ignore or mock gallito, most do. He's a turbo nerd iFan that constantly contradicts himself and can barely string a coherent sentence together. Best not to let it rustle yer jimmies.
7. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
I'd so care if I wasn't getting another, better fone
10. droiddomination (Posts: 203; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
I like to wait in line for toy fruit phones with last years technology and pay twice as much. It makes me feel elite and sometimes while waiting and feeling like smart and trendy and stuff, i will yell out loud, "BAHHH!"
12. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Why bother waiting in line...you can also go to Amazon online and get a great deal. I bet you they will have another penny deal this Thanksgiving...