Best Buy teams with Santa, offers $50 discount on all iPhone 5 versions
0. phoneArena 10 Dec 2012, 02:34 posted on
The iPhone 5 for AT&T, Verizon and Sprint saw its price slashed $50 over the weekend, and now costs $149.99 with the obligatory 2-year plan. Best Buy is not having it easy these days, but the new management is trying to turn the ship around, and a big discount on the newest Apple handset is certain to attract attention...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. MeoCao (unregistered)
LOL, iPhone 5 feeling the heat from Nexus 4 and its bros.
Thanks to Android consumers get more and more values even from Apple.
5. blingblingthing (Posts: 432; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
Apple fans should be thanking Android and Google.
2. wendygarett (unregistered)
Cupertino here I come :D
3. amiaq (Posts: 450; Member since: 30 Jun 2012)
You haven't been there yet? I thought at least you're an "apple genius". You're must be their pet then.
4. apexKBC (Posts: 92; Member since: 10 Dec 2012)
Seems that apple saw its overpriced product of year award.
6. bojan (Posts: 188; Member since: 06 Oct 2012)
because no one in the us is intersted in buying iphone 5 nothing special anymore. they just want to sell. everyone is going andriod or windows at the moment
8. tgtftw (Posts: 31; Member since: 23 Aug 2012)
Its starting to feel that way in my store. The first month we had high demand, now they are sitting on the shelves collecting dust. The 4S demand went all the way through February last year. Amazing what competition can do a market!!