Best Buy teams with Santa, offers $50 discount on all iPhone 5 versions
0. phoneArena posted on 10 Dec 2012, 02:34
The iPhone 5 for AT&T, Verizon and Sprint saw its price slashed $50 over the weekend, and now costs $149.99 with the obligatory 2-year plan. Best Buy is not having it easy these days, but the new management is trying to turn the ship around, and a big discount on the newest Apple handset is certain to attract attention...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 10 Dec 2012, 02:43 4 1
LOL, iPhone 5 feeling the heat from Nexus 4 and its bros.
Thanks to Android consumers get more and more values even from Apple.
5. blingblingthing posted on 10 Dec 2012, 05:25 1 1
Apple fans should be thanking Android and Google.
3. amiaq posted on 10 Dec 2012, 03:39 0 1
You haven't been there yet? I thought at least you're an "apple genius". You're must be their pet then.
4. apexKBC posted on 10 Dec 2012, 05:15 1 1
Seems that apple saw its overpriced product of year award.
6. bojan posted on 10 Dec 2012, 06:52 0 1
because no one in the us is intersted in buying iphone 5 nothing special anymore. they just want to sell. everyone is going andriod or windows at the moment
8. tgtftw posted on 10 Dec 2012, 13:28 0 0
Its starting to feel that way in my store. The first month we had high demand, now they are sitting on the shelves collecting dust. The 4S demand went all the way through February last year. Amazing what competition can do a market!!