Best Buy slashes price of third-generation Apple iPad by 30%; Walmart has the Apple iPad mini for $299
0. phoneArena 03 Apr 2013, 09:48 posted on
Big Box retailer Best Buy is taking an ax to the pricing of the third generation Apple iPad and has removed 30% of the price; that means on models like the 64GB variant of Apple's tablet, you can save about $230; in addition, a sale at Walmart has the Wi-Fi only version of the 7.9 inch Apple iPad mini priced at $299 inside the store...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. ocilfa (Posts: 334; Member since: 03 Aug 2012)
Agreed, that is too much. However, If you search for ipad 3's on best buy, you can find a 16GB for $314.99. Its only available at specific stores(They wont ship it), but its still a decent deal.
3. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1488; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
much better than paying $330 for a smaller ipad , but i heard the A5x is kind of laggy with the retina display , so meh for both
4. bubbadoes (Posts: 956; Member since: 03 May 2012)
I remember a time when an Apple product would never depreciate in value...sign of the times to come for Apple-especially when they launch the 5s with only a upgraded processor and camera. Best of luck! The ride was great.
5. jcpwn2004 (Posts: 314; Member since: 18 Jan 2012)
exactly, these stores must have a lot of stock not selling too well.
7. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 12941; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Limited stock means they only have a few. Read the article.
9. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
You can knock it down to $5 and it's still overpriced. Hell, a 10lbs bag of donkey sh*t is worth more.