Best Buy says ICS for the RAZR delayed, Rezound still on for Friday
0. phoneArena 05 Apr 2012, 19:55 posted on
An internal memo from Best Buy confirms that the RAZRs are not getting ICS this week, but still expects HTC Rezound customers will be updated come Friday...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5540; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
that's okay, i'm flashing the leak right now. xD
5. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5540; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
sure, you bet. i'll also post a root guide in case you need it. also you'll want to get something like utorrent because the guide has a torrent file you have to use. i'm also just going to tell you before hand it takes a couple of hours for it to settle since it's such a massive update with a new kernel and bootloader and all so expect quite a few crashes in that time but it will smooth out and you will love it. this is a pretty great upgrade. don't forget to get the Chrome Beta from the Market! ;)
2. walmes27 (Posts: 3; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
I can cross my fingers, i dunno how to cross "finders" LOL
3. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 820; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
I WANT IT FOR MY RAZR MAXX NOW.
9. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 820; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
no i want the real one tho
and since you seem like a smart guy, how will the android buttons work, since there's 4 for android 2.3, but 3 for ICS?
will it be build to use all 3? i find the search button just about useless anyways, but will that be gone after the update?
10. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5540; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
you just use the hardware keys. there's no virtual function keys. a long press of the home key brings up the multitasking menu and the search and menu keys retain their functionality which i think is better.
11. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 820; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Oh, i would have thought that the menu would be the multitasking, and back and home stay the same, and search would just be extra
7. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2927; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
And history repeats itself. I'm still waiting for my Galaxy Nexus 4.0.5 update. Wasn't the biggest draw about the Galaxy Nexus was being AHEAD of other phones when it comes to software updates?!? lol oh well, April is here and hopefully sooner or later we will all get our much needed update.
8. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5540; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i'm just happy that i get to have 4.0.3 now. xD
13. dmckay12 (Posts: 243; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
No matter how much that I want this to be true, I have to call B.S. on this. Also I Need to call B.S. on the explosions in the commercial and in star wars. Those people would have needed MRIs for soft tissue damage.