Best Buy offers refurbished Galaxy Gear smartwatches for $89.99, shipping is free
0. phoneArena 11 Jun 2014, 09:09 posted on
If you are on the market for a smartwatch, then Best Buy might have exactly what you need. Well, if you are looking for a refurbished Samsung Galaxy Gear, that is. At the moment, the latter retails at $89.99 on Best Buy. The refurbished wearable will also be shipped to you free of charge...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. DaHarder (Posts: 177; Member since: 10 Oct 2009)
An Absolutely Fantastic Deal.
I bought my Galaxy Gear with my Note 3 on release day and the combination has been a technological revelation... True Information At A Glance.
It often seems that the majority of those bent on lambasting the Galaxy Gear are those who are ignorant as to its capabilities and/or simply can't/couldn't afford one... at least this deal eliminates of of those 'excuses'.
6. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 9888; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
It can only be used with Samsung devices so that makes it useless. There's better smart watches out there that can do much more for about the same price.
8. joey_sfb (Posts: 5156; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Like what? Answer call? Voice SMS? All apps notification?
To me the only con is exclusive to Samsung phones. That's they learn from the best, the big apple. iWatch will also be exclusive to Apple iDevices.
2. billgates (banned) (Posts: 555; Member since: 29 May 2014)
Hmm that's not a bad price but I don't want to full with their home grown OS tbh. Anyway to flash android on it? If not it may be pebble for me
3. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1888; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
I would get one if they would support with other Android phone XD
4. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1345; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
That price is tempting but I don't know if I will have a Samsung phone by years end. If they can somehow upgrade the firmware to Google Gear it would be a better deal.
5. fzacek (Posts: 2486; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
Too bad it can only be used with Samsung phones...
7. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
It's time Samsung changes "Galaxy" to "SamiVerse" as more and more it is turning into a walled garden that resembles Apple's way of doing things.
9. droidboy (Posts: 47; Member since: 25 Nov 2012)
I cant seem to get mine to update :/ I do love it though!