Best Buy offers deals starting Sunday for Apple iPhone, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, HTC One and more
0. phoneArena 15 Feb 2014, 12:23 posted on
Looking to pick up an Apple iPhone on the cheap? On Sunday, Best Buy is offering $50 off the price of any iPhone model. The discounts will be in effect until February 22nd, which is a week from today, and the deal is available for Verizon, AT&T and Sprint customers willing to sign a new two-year contract. The 16GB Apple iPhone 5s will be $149.99 after the price break. The 16GB Apple iPhone 5c will be $49.99 and the 16GB Apple iPhone 5 will be free...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Troysyx (Posts: 169; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
Why can't they ever do deals with off contact prices!?!?!
7. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Because they are using the contract to subsidize the cost of the phone. No contract = no revenue stream to subsidize the cost of the phone.
3. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1345; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
Don't do it unless free on contract. Htc, Samsung and LG is about to announce new phones within a month. And only buy a iPhone within a month of release. Otherwise iPhone 6 will torment you for a long time.
4. sprufus (Posts: 2; Member since: 15 Feb 2014)
Target has them for less right now. Iphone 5c is $50 with a $30 gift card and 5s is $179 with a $50 gift card.
5. Jommick (Posts: 221; Member since: 10 Sep 2013)
Or just go with Tmobile and get it when you want it
8. Miracles (Posts: 560; Member since: 31 Aug 2013)
Bought an iPad mini with retina display yesterday at Best Buy. $50 off was good :D