Best Buy now accepting preorders on Verizon, Sprint and AT&T versions of the Samsung Galaxy S III
0. phoneArena 05 Jun 2012, 13:30 posted on
Got money in your pocket and you can't wait until June 6th to spend it on a preorder of the Samsung Galaxy S III? Well, simply saunter over to your nearest Best Buy and plunk down your bucks to reserve a unit of the highly anticipated handset...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. chriski333 (Posts: 22; Member since: 05 May 2012)
Hope it comes out the 21th for at&t i have till the 26th to exchange my note and compare which to stick with note or S3?
4. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 879; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
thats a really good question!! depends on what you're going to use the phone for!! if its personal use, id say the S3 because you're only losing the S-Pen and screen size!!
BUT, the Note is unlike anything you've seen out of a smartphone! im a big guy (6'7" 240lbs) so the S3 is too small for me
5. mullman85 (Posts: 12; Member since: 28 Dec 2011)
Target Mobile has started Pre-orders today as well!!!
6. Republican (Posts: 99; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
Why did Customs allow this iPhone copy into the US? Apple needs to get an injunction ASAP.
9. WhyNotRadioShack (Posts: 13; Member since: 01 Jun 2012)
RadioShack is also taking pre-orders for the SG3 on all carriers and will stop on June 17th!
10. N.Reynolds (Posts: 231; Member since: 15 Feb 2011)
I will never buy a phone from radio shack
12. WhyNotRadioShack (Posts: 13; Member since: 01 Jun 2012)
And why not? If you had a bad experience at 1 of our stores, I apologize for that. What happened???
11. nmerry77 (Posts: 39; Member since: 28 Mar 2010)
My upgrade is July 1st!!! I cant decide what to get...HEEELLLP!!!