Best Buy now accepting preorders on Verizon, Sprint and AT&T versions of the Samsung Galaxy S III
0. phoneArena posted on 05 Jun 2012, 13:30
Got money in your pocket and you can't wait until June 6th to spend it on a preorder of the Samsung Galaxy S III? Well, simply saunter over to your nearest Best Buy and plunk down your bucks to reserve a unit of the highly anticipated handset...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. chriski333 posted on 05 Jun 2012, 13:41 0 0
Hope it comes out the 21th for at&t i have till the 26th to exchange my note and compare which to stick with note or S3?
4. Jeradiah3 posted on 05 Jun 2012, 13:45 0 0
thats a really good question!! depends on what you're going to use the phone for!! if its personal use, id say the S3 because you're only losing the S-Pen and screen size!!
BUT, the Note is unlike anything you've seen out of a smartphone! im a big guy (6'7" 240lbs) so the S3 is too small for me
5. mullman85 posted on 05 Jun 2012, 13:55 0 0
Target Mobile has started Pre-orders today as well!!!
6. Republican posted on 05 Jun 2012, 15:13 0 6
Why did Customs allow this iPhone copy into the US? Apple needs to get an injunction ASAP.
9. WhyNotRadioShack posted on 05 Jun 2012, 23:46 0 0
RadioShack is also taking pre-orders for the SG3 on all carriers and will stop on June 17th!
12. WhyNotRadioShack posted on 06 Jun 2012, 23:32 0 0
And why not? If you had a bad experience at 1 of our stores, I apologize for that. What happened???
11. nmerry77 posted on 06 Jun 2012, 08:25 0 0
My upgrade is July 1st!!! I cant decide what to get...HEEELLLP!!!