Best Buy has Google Nexus 4 in stock for online purchase (Wirefly now has $149.99 deal)
0. phoneArena 28 Jan 2013, 18:43 posted on
If you're still trying to find the Google Nexus 4 somewhere, how about the Best Buy web site where the device is $199 and will ship in 3 to 5 business days; the bad news is that the big box retailer is only selling the unit with a signed two year pact from T-Mobile, so if you were looking to score that incredible deal of $349 for an unlocked unit, you have a better chance of finding the Google Nexus 4 on the floor of a Silicon Valley bar...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7005; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Sweet price but i don't like BEST BUY RESTOCKING fees. I'd stay away from them if u don't want a fee to return the phone.
2. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
Plus they don't know what the hell they're doing, anyway.
3. BoogerLips (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
I don't believe Best Buy has restocking fees anymore. They got rid of them over 2 years ago.
6. CaptainCool (Posts: 8; Member since: 16 Oct 2011)
Best Buy stopped doing restocking fees in 2010.
4. Johnnokia (Posts: 682; Member since: 27 May 2012)
Had to write down (T-Mobile) in the title..
Unethical way for attracting readers.
5. yougotkilled1 (Posts: 167; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)
Looks like every retailer other than google is restocking on the nexus 4.... Shows how much of a steal you get it for if it's straight from google.