Best Buy has Google Nexus 4 in stock for online purchase (Wirefly now has $149.99 deal)
0. phoneArena posted on 28 Jan 2013, 18:43
If you're still trying to find the Google Nexus 4 somewhere, how about the Best Buy web site where the device is $199 and will ship in 3 to 5 business days; the bad news is that the big box retailer is only selling the unit with a signed two year pact from T-Mobile, so if you were looking to score that incredible deal of $349 for an unlocked unit, you have a better chance of finding the Google Nexus 4 on the floor of a Silicon Valley bar...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. InspectorGadget80 posted on 28 Jan 2013, 18:44 2 1
Sweet price but i don't like BEST BUY RESTOCKING fees. I'd stay away from them if u don't want a fee to return the phone.
2. gmracer1 posted on 28 Jan 2013, 18:48 0 0
Plus they don't know what the hell they're doing, anyway.
3. BoogerLips posted on 28 Jan 2013, 18:54 2 0
I don't believe Best Buy has restocking fees anymore. They got rid of them over 2 years ago.
6. CaptainCool posted on 28 Jan 2013, 20:59 0 0
Best Buy stopped doing restocking fees in 2010.
4. Johnnokia posted on 28 Jan 2013, 19:18 0 0
Had to write down (T-Mobile) in the title..
Unethical way for attracting readers.
5. yougotkilled1 posted on 28 Jan 2013, 19:49 0 0
Looks like every retailer other than google is restocking on the nexus 4.... Shows how much of a steal you get it for if it's straight from google.