Best Buy halts Nokia Lumia 920 pre-orders
0. phoneArena 22 Oct 2012, 01:02 posted on
Sunday morning, Best Buy had started accepting pre-orders for the Nokia Lumia 920, which is an exclusive for AT&T; whether there was a computer glitch or the retailer simply sold out of the inventory put aside for pre-orders, Best Buy has stopped taking reservations for the phone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. JamesHunt (Posts: 37; Member since: 01 Oct 2012)
I hope its a sold out... it would help nokia, even if the quantity may be less.
9. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2992; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
"Probably the first reason that comes to your mind is that the inventory of the device set aside for pre-orders has been sold out. That would be quite impressive coming in such a limited time. Another reason could be a glitch with the site that prevents Best Buy from accepting pre-orders for the handset."
I'm sticking with the first reason! :D
3. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5523; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
I suspect there is a bug in the pre-order page. Might also be incorrect pricing.
5. HolyCrap (Posts: 1; Member since: 22 Oct 2012)
I successfully pre-ordered the Lumia 920 this morning and my current order status says...
Order Status:: 1 item(s) backordered.Usually ships in 1 - 2 weeks.
Maybe it is sold out, the order status didn't say "backordered" after I ordered this morning...
Well, the HTC 8x is still available...
6. eisenbricher (Posts: 970; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
HolyCrap! You ordered a 920! I'm jealous..
8. papss (unregistered)
I ordered mine as well. Hmm hope it comes asap
10. -box- (Posts: 3707; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
I was going to order one, but I'm trying to convince Nokia to let me trade in my Lumia 900 (and maybe a few other Nokias I own) for one
11. sabo1725 (Posts: 1; Member since: 22 Oct 2012)
Buy it here:
kia+-+Lumia+920+4G+with+32GB+Mobile +Phone+-+Black+%28AT%26T%29/6930895.p? id=1218814986973&skuId=6930895 &st=Windows_8_Mobile_Phones_69 192&cp=1&lp=5&contract_desc=
12. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Its already on offer without the launch, looks like its not gonna sell well!™®©
14. papss (unregistered)
Would you just shut up already? Go back to the android threads where there is a new "best" phone ever that you can stroke your ego
13. jack1059 (Posts: 72; Member since: 31 Mar 2012)
You don't halt pre orders then remove the device from the website site because you've sold out the device. You remove the device because of a PROBLEM. Shipping date? Simply change the date. So no. Device problem requiring rectification / repair? Yes.
15. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
lol... im pretty sure that if people will buy a WP they will get a nokia Lumia!!!
tested and proven the best!
16. JamesHunt (Posts: 37; Member since: 01 Oct 2012)
Troll had come here with his RED ink..lol