Best Buy giving out free flip covers to those pre-ordering Samsung GALAXY Note LTE
0. phoneArena 03 Feb 2012, 18:06 posted on
Want a way to protect that new Samsung GALAXY Note LTE that you plan on pre-ordering this weekend? Best Buy will give away a cool looking flip cover if you pre-order the handset with the retailer and activate at the store or online...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. imkyle (Posts: 947; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
I'm wondering if the Galaxy s III will be better than the Galaxy Note?
3. JGuinan007 (Posts: 605; Member since: 19 May 2011)
The SG III will be better it will be quad core but have >5in screen probly 4.65 like nexus but you have to wait til sept to get it.
2. belovedson (Posts: 821; Member since: 30 Nov 2010)
it will in certain aspects but the note is a killer. pad/phone.
4. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 932; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
id pre order it if it wasnt a $300 contract phone. i'll wait for the price to go down cauz we all know it will
7. aronsonstack (Posts: 1; Member since: 04 Feb 2012)
Yeah, and by that time 10 other smartphones will have you confused about what you want. So then you wait a little more. Then you decide to buy and five more announcements are made. So you wait a little more, just when you decide.. Galaxy Note 4s is coming out. LOL.
5. ardent1 (Posts: 1983; Member since: 16 Apr 2011)
I would prefer a case rather than a flip cover. Think about it, that flip cover will get in the way when you use the rear camera/camcorder.
6. JGuinan007 (Posts: 605; Member since: 19 May 2011)
don't flip it over the camera when using it
8. greenrolaids (Posts: 43; Member since: 04 Feb 2012)
I needs to has for Verizon.
Woent anybrody halp me?