Best Buy giving new phone buyers $50
0. phoneArena 01 Feb 2013, 07:11 posted on
Best Buy might be one of the biggest stores in the country, but even it needs some tools to lure phone buyers away from carrier retail stores and into its own ones…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. RiseAgainst94 (Posts: 271; Member since: 03 Mar 2012)
Very cool, used this last year and I will just be able to use it again this year.
2. idroidequis (Posts: 103; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
Cool I did this deal last year and ended up getting my iphone 5 for 75$ with all the price matching and such during black friday. The deal last year was better though because if you signed up in febuary you had until January 201: to upgrade and get 50$ off.
3. droidlife (Posts: 4; Member since: 01 Feb 2013)
if you have hhgregg near you they are giving $100-$200 gift card on Verizon activations or upgrades right now.
4. cheeseycheeser (Posts: 382; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
Well I got my Galaxy S III for $50 from Best Buy, so I would say that's an even better deal!