Best Buy drops price of iPad 2
0. phoneArena 27 Feb 2012, 12:20 posted on
The big box retailer may be looking to clear inventory in preparation for the upcoming iPad 3...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. doubler86 (Posts: 320; Member since: 26 Jan 2011)
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 also dropped down to $399 at Best Buy. Either in response to the iPad 2 or possibly because they are going to start preparing for their new Tablets as well.
2. Castro90 (Posts: 39; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
They just announce the Tab 2 (Galaxy Note 10.1) so yeah best bet is they already did.
3. phonedarryl (Posts: 2; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
I just ordered one from another retailer, I'm wandering should I cancel my order
6. imkyle (Posts: 1048; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
Saving $50 to me in a big deal.. If it was 5 or 10 then that could slide, but $50 is a good amount. I would cancel and order from BB.
4. abdane (Posts: 485; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
what more iFail will be apple announcing ipad 2S instead of ipad 3 ! lmao
5. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Okay, when it's down to $50 I'll order one.