Best Buy accepting pre-orders for Samsung Gear Live
0. phoneArena 16 Jul 2014, 18:53 posted on
The Android Wear flavored Samsung Gear Live smartwatch, is now available for pre-orders at Best Buy. The timepiece has already been offered for sale from the Google Play Store, so many of you are already enjoying the device. The watch is expected to be available for purchase from Best Buy's online and brick and mortar store, any day now...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. TechViv (Posts: 10; Member since: 25 Jun 2014)
who cares about this. I am waiting for Moto360. All these other watches seems waste of money with their current looks.
3. WahyuWisnu (Posts: 1001; Member since: 29 May 2014)
I wonder if Rolex will introduce android wear
2. banglazbless (Posts: 106; Member since: 05 Feb 2014)
The first Batch of Android wear is a waste of money including the moto 360.
6. sgodsell (Posts: 3040; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
So tell us really which smart watch are you really waiting for, if any? I have the gear live and I replaced the band on it for a silver metal one. There are already tons of watch faces, including animates ones. Not to mention apps are starting to pour out for Android wear now.
5. fzacek (Posts: 2486; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
Why pre-order if you can buy it right now on the Google Play Store?
7. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
Because every device you buy from Google Play store comes with free care package from the NSA.
8. fzacek (Posts: 2486; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
Lol, there is zero difference between devices from Google Play and any other retailer...
9. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
Things people used to think were absurd are all turning out to be true for a long time.
Besides installing the special care package, Google records all the device info on the devices they sell, so they can tie it to your identity and sell a complete device usage history for any particular person.
At Best Buy, you could buy a Samsung phone/watch for cash, and Google would not have your identity information. Now they might still get it another way, but that is a story for another day.
When Google Play accepts Bitcoin, let me know :)