Best Buy Mobile to offer Pre without mail-in-rebates
1. bigfanboyred (Posts: 141; Member since: 17 Jan 2009)
1st... i bet its gonna be priced the same sprint stores/bestbuy/ walmart/flea-market/ yard sales/....
2. trentsinmypants (Posts: 303; Member since: 29 Jan 2009)
Well that sucks for the Sprint sales reps. I hate it when cell phone companies make their own employees sell against themselves. Verizon had to deal with this when the storm was released. Its so damn frustrating as a rep to have to try and sell the reason why they should buy the phone from a sprint store rather than a bestbuy store. Same can be said about trying to sell against their own website......
3. gba2000 (Posts: 49; Member since: 28 Dec 2008)
What I do is explain that they would be signing 2 contracts, which is true, and sometimes works.
4. realism121 (Posts: 67; Member since: 16 Aug 2008)
how are they signing 2 contracts? I'm curious to know because I'm planning on buying my pre from best buy
5. SellPhones82 (Posts: 361; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
Guess I won't be ordering through Telesales then. Can't beat an up from $200 saving (geting one for the wife as well) plus less on local sales tax! I've heard Radio Shack also does all rebates instantly but have not seen anything verifying that...wonder what Wally World will do as well. The Sprint stores may not have any line out from becasue everyone will be going to the big box retailers instead.
6. yourmom07 (Posts: 66; Member since: 07 Apr 2009)
radio shack does have instant rebates. .. them s.o.b.s =/