Best Buy Black Friday deals are looking sweet
Some retailers take it further than others, like opening late on Thanksgiving evening or super early the next day. Best Buy has its whole weekend planned out and ready for you.
The Apple iPhone 5C is just $48 on a two-year agreement. You can find an Apple iPad 2 16GB for just $299 (saving you $100). Want something on the Windows side or Android flavored? Chromecast is on sale at $29.99. The LG G2 can be had for $49.99.
The Samsung Galaxy S 4 on AT&T, Sprint or Verizon can be had for the cool price of $0. A 32GB Microsoft Surface RT can be yours for just $199, an outstanding deal any way you look at it.
Best Buy Black Friday Deals Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Spring chickens: Samsung Galaxy S5 vs Sony Xperia Z2 comparison preview
26 Feb 2014, 09:37
Samsung Galaxy S5 rumor round-up: release date, price and specs
12 Feb 2014, 08:58
Samsung Galaxy S5: all you need to know
24 Feb 2014, 17:06
All new leaked pictures and benchmarks of the all new HTC One
05 Mar 2014, 04:23
Best Buy Black Friday Deals
source: Best Buy
2. Danishs (Posts: 147; Member since: 23 May 2013)
I work there and the deals are complete s**t
3. toiletcleaner (Posts: 176; Member since: 10 Oct 2012)
I work at BestBuy. Do you self a favor and don't shop here. those days is when we sale the c**p that customers return.
20. idroidequis (Posts: 101; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
Obliviously you dont. Cause any and every black friday deal is just old product that retailers slap on some new look and rebrand as some new product just to get you to buy it. Or its some third party made generic stuff that they buy in bulk and sell for "great deals". Return products are resold on third party auction sites like best buys many auction sites. But Im sure someone like you would know since you work there.
21. Pancholo (Posts: 365; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Isn't that what he essentially said, you silly buns? Pot, meet kettle. Who doesn't work at BB now?
4. GeekMovement (Posts: 1478; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Not very exciting, but decent deals nonetheless.
6. Virgil_5 (Posts: 1; Member since: 13 Nov 2013)
Danish and Toilet Cleaner, you guys are a joke. Those are legit deals. If you don't like your job, then quit and find something better. However, I'm sure you can't. I'm sure you co-workers thing you are a real delight to work with.
8. Sauce (Posts: 732; Member since: 28 Apr 2013)
Woah buddy, why all the strong explosive hatred? WHERE IS YOUR CHRISTMAS SPIRIT!
19. ardent1 (Posts: 1969; Member since: 16 Apr 2011)
This guy is a 1-hit wonder -- they create a new account mainly to make these types of posts.
There are a lot of Best Buys folks on this site so I am not surprise if Virgil also works at BB.
22. Pancholo (Posts: 365; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Hello there, "Member since: yesterday." I hope you're liking the site!
7. 1113douglas (Posts: 170; Member since: 04 Jul 2013)
CAN U PLEASE PUT THE note 10.1 2014 edition on SALE!!! PLEASE!!!
9. androidornothing (Posts: 141; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Damnit put some quality Windows tablets for sale. Like maybe the Lenovo Yoga Pro 2....
10. DAMONORIBELLO (Posts: 56; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
The 5C was just $.99 just a little bit ago. How is $48 a good deal? I mean, it's still a deal but it's not the deal they were offering previously. NOW, THE S4 for free is a GREAT DEAL!
11. PapaSmurf (Posts: 5823; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Chromecast for $30 seems pretty legit to me.
12. 9thWonderful (Posts: 228; Member since: 24 Jan 2013)
is it? i thought Chromecast was only $35 normally?
13. HASHTAG (unregistered)
Yeah, it is. I guess you could use that 5 bucks you saved to buy yourself a little treat. Lol.
17. PapaSmurf (Posts: 5823; Member since: 14 May 2012)
$5 is lunch or gas money thank you very much.
18. PapaSmurf (Posts: 5823; Member since: 14 May 2012)
It's also $180 at Sears... I would know.
16. scsa852k (Posts: 251; Member since: 16 Oct 2012)
I saw all the items on sale and I've lost a clue which deals PA folks think are sweet.
23. 7thspaceman (Posts: 837; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
I wish one of the new 8 inch Windows 8.1 tablets were up for sale on black Friday. I might be outside a store in line for a Midnight AM black Friday morning opening for that deal for sure.
24. networkdood (Posts: 5248; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Good deals. However, Best Buy will push to you their black tie warranty program and that can be a pain to deal with.