Best Black Friday deals on smartphones, tablets and other electronics
0. phoneArena 29 Nov 2013, 08:42 posted on
The shopping craziness of Black Friday kicks off on November 29th and some stores will open as early as the preceding evening…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
19. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1345; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
The worst deal has to be the iPad 2 from bestbuy. I would not buy it even for $200. Just get the iPad mini with gift card. And were is the Target iPad Air deal for $479 plus $100 gift card. That beats bestbuy's price of $449.
And if you live near a Microcenter they currently have the iPad Air for $459 and the Nexus 7 2013 for $200 (16gig) and $229 (32gig) without waiting in any lines. I had Staples price match a Nexus last night.
Don't make the mistake of getting a 16gig tablet if you play games. You need 32gig minimum and non of these black Friday deals comes close to a $229 Nexus 7 2013.
21. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10457; Member since: 14 May 2012)
$100 card (Target is the best store tbh) and the $199 N72013 is pretty damn amazing. Good lookout kiddo.
22. chrislars (Posts: 77; Member since: 11 Apr 2013)
I will be working at MetroPCS on black Friday and we will be selling the Galaxy Mega for $150 no contract with new activation.
23. wilsong17 (unregistered)
looking for the galaxy note 3 special on tmobile
25. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10457; Member since: 14 May 2012)
$0 down on all Galaxy models I believe.
29. jian9007 (Posts: 22; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
That's what I'm hoping for. $0 down on the Note 3. The leaked internal doc on Tmonews showed Samsung holiday sales starting on November 20th too. Hope that's the case so I can order one the week before Black Friday.
27. irellemot (Posts: 109; Member since: 29 Nov 2012)
You guys should check out microcenter.com or in store, they have the iPad 4 for 399, iPad air 459, and this is probably an error-but they have the new iPad mini listed for $279
28. GeekMovement (Posts: 2156; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
That Lumia 520 for $70 off contract is kind of making me sad lol.
32. Pancholo (Posts: 380; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
It's amazing, though! If only the Microsoft Store here would sell it fully unlocked and not AT&T's or T-Mobile's. :(
37. GeekMovement (Posts: 2156; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
I just wish it came to Sprint lol. Such an amazing deal.
35. elitewolverine (Posts: 5185; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
nah, this is exactly how droid got started booming sales. I get so many 'low end' droid calls vs s4/note3 calls as tech support.
34. Stewie.griffin (Posts: 1; Member since: 10 Nov 2013)
Impressive enough, Target already has a lot of the pricing on contract phones that you will see on Black Friday.
41. Landmarkcm (Posts: 505; Member since: 11 Aug 2009)
To bad nothing for Tmobile . I wish the big box stores would be able to carry them again besides just the prepaid ones. Tmobile is so much better then Sprint.
42. galanoth (Posts: 425; Member since: 26 Nov 2011)
The free on-contract Galaxy S4 at Best Buy is for AT&T, Sprint, and Verizon.
43. GeekMovement (Posts: 2156; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
For Costco members online, they have the LG G2 for $29.99/2year free shipping, accessories, and activation both black & white for at&t and sprint.
45. riachu81 (Posts: 6; Member since: 30 Nov 2012)
Gosh, I'm SOOOO bored of seeing promotions or discounts or deals that are only occurring in the US.
I'm an english man located in the Netherlands.
I don't want to be subjected to these deals that don't apply to Europeans.
46. rembo65 (Posts: 58; Member since: 21 Oct 2011)
Wal-Mart for iPhone 5S - $189.99, but you get a $75 gift card
49. mido_keshta (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Sep 2013)
any news about samsung ATIV tab3 ???????