Best Apple iPad mini cases
0. phoneArena 25 Oct 2012, 06:34 posted on
The 7.9-inch Apple iPad mini has just been officially announced, but case manufacturers seem to have expected it and are quickly coming up with beautiful cases…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. eisenbricher (Posts: 972; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
The one in that first pic? Wow awesome pixel density, I like that.
6. HäckeMáte (Posts: 168; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
Youre dumb thats just a case. You Must be an android user
8. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3135; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
You're dumber not to understand the joke written for you!!
I actually like the digital clock above...it'll be very consistent! :D
I think i can actually tell you guys when it was made...17 October, 11.11 AM!! :D
14. HäckeMáte (Posts: 168; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
and my comment was meant for you... "the dumb android user that steps in to explain the obvious"
12. eisenbricher (Posts: 972; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
Nah Imma a Symbian user who's waiting for wp8 and 920 :p
4. Nookie4u (Posts: 131; Member since: 13 Aug 2012)
The first one made me laugh! it's cute. By the way, the Mini's been only out for a few days and they've already made numerous nice cases!?!. The Galaxy Note 2's been out for a few months and I still don't see a good case for that.
20. nuna12 (Posts: 12; Member since: 16 Aug 2014)
I think it would look better if facing the back or holster vignette! This will make it more lively and more cute!
5. darkkjedii (Posts: 14708; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
64 gig white for my girl. I have the iPad 3
7. HäckeMáte (Posts: 168; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
I returned my iPad 3 two weeks after launch. I had a feeling the 3rd gen would not last long. Was kinda heavy, thicker, ran hotter, and refreshed pdfs slower than my ipad 2. I will be gettn the ipad4 though when i find a buyer for my iPad2
13. 305Bucko (Posts: 506; Member since: 07 Aug 2011)
I do miss the retina display and the new A6 processor should load things much faster. Hopefully it runs cool like my ipad2.
10. neron5 (Posts: 7; Member since: 05 Jun 2012)
are these the best cases for the iPad mini !!!!? And Piel Frama cases? or Vaja cases? They are the best with difference. Victor, you don´t know about premium cases.
11. Hbs929 (Posts: 3; Member since: 02 Oct 2012)
I Pre-ordered my iPad mini and my case already. I found a good rugged case athttp://iphantastic.com/best-rugged-ipad-mini-cases/
16. ipadcasereview (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Oct 2012)
Quite a number of iPad mini cases are ready for pre-order, check out this page:http://www.ipadcasereview.com/
17. Heidi (Posts: 1; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
If you're in the market for a really sleek and simple case:http://www.sfbags.com/products
A bunch more ranging from protective sleeves to vintage looking bags, etc:http://sfbags.com/products/ipa
They're all made in San Francisco (home of the World Series champs) too - no overseas sweatshops !
18. shirleydd (Posts: 7; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
There are already many Apple ipad mini cases for sale, such ashttp://www.case2case.net/ipad-cases/mini-ipad-case.html
19. symple (Posts: 1; Member since: 30 Nov 2012)
Some of the best mini ipad cases around are made by Jisoncase and we sell them at sympleuk.com/ipad-mini-cases - beautiful handfinished leather mini cases. check them out.