Best Android phones to get this spring
0. phoneArena 17 Apr 2013, 09:48 posted on
Spring is in full bloom and as everything starts to get green and cheerful, you may look at your old phone and think it’s about time to bring change into your life...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
25. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3207; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Time i introduced you two together.
Wendy meet Lee480, Lee480 meet Wendy, the greatest living troll. :D
108. rgxVOiD (Posts: 440; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
You haven't been on 4chan if you consider those two to be the greatest living troll
152. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3207; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Take a joke, as a joke.
You don't have to get serious about thing like this ^.
69. shamrock (Posts: 67; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
"wendygarret" -a fanboy- nope nope, not a fanboy but a "sam"boy.
should've kept the name as sammygarret
70. Pedro0x (Posts: 271; Member since: 19 Oct 2012)
Sony is good, Xperia Z is very good, but its interface (UI) which Sony uses is always lagging when I am using it in the stores, I have restarted it, cleared RAM and even after that it is lagging. If you would put an another kernel and ROM on it, then the phone would be awsome.
But still Xperia Z was a huge step for Sony, they have improved.
I don´t know what phone I would take, they are all awsome, and they are too big for me to hold comfortably. Nexus 4 is very good, my friend has one and it is awsome, HTC One is not yet in stores for me to try out and neither is SGS4, and G Pro is way too big, even if would be awsome phone, it will still be to big.
All these new phones are awsome btw.
79. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Were did wendy get a warning?
So PA dont show any more, they have changed it™
51. X55526622233 (Posts: 17; Member since: 14 Apr 2013)
It looks so classy and elegant, I have xperia Z and every time I use it I feel so cool especially in our classroom. All my classmates are amazed with it's camera. I'm waiting to get GS4 and HTC one to replace my GS3 and htc one x+. :D then I will give a non-biased review about the camera of these phones. Because camera is always the first thing that being compared in smartphone battles like this, and I never saw A unbiased review. The Verge=iPhone 5 PA=samsung galaxies Android police=HTC ONE And Xperia Z. Never saw a good reason for LG phones to be compared to these three beasts.
127. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
LG have a beasty phone too, and that's the LG Optimus G Pro, just watch the reviews, you will definitely be amazed!
So, you're waiting to get the Galaxy S4 and HTC One? Good luck with that! :)
136. X55526622233 (Posts: 17; Member since: 14 Apr 2013)
Btw, I just ordered HTC one :D. It's so f**king awesome. I can't say it's better that Xperia Z but it's audio... HOLY MOTHER OF DR.DRE IT'S SO CLEAR!!! but xperia Z's camera is better. Just need to adjust things :D But HTC one isn't that bad. It's just that when I took pictures backlight. it's a little bit s**tty and hard to adjust :) waiting for GS4
158. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
No, actually HTC One is better than the Xperia Z!
By the way, good luck with your choice! :)
26. wendygarett (unregistered)
Worst decision ever...
89. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Its okay, he will get 30 days to return it like everybody else, which will bankrupt HTC and kill them before they make another phone thats even more of an iphone clone by just including 1 button that does home with a 4" screen with everything in the same place as an iphone.
178. iami67 (Posts: 318; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
hdshatter what company gives you 30 days to return. All american companies give 14 for about 4 or 5 years now.
120. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
Wendy is just trolling bro , imitating Samsuck fans to let you see how stupid they are
121. maccess (Posts: 728; Member since: 16 Jan 2013)
you even much more pathetic than any samsung fans kid...
157. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
I chatted with him on whatsapp he told me that . Seriously he studied in the same college with me
179. iami67 (Posts: 318; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Nobody here needs to make fun of thelegend its obvious he is a kid that has no clue look at his name then pic and just feel sorry for him. Enjoy whatever you like thelegend and keep forcing others to like what u prefer as if the rest of the world is less inteligent then you
133. kclgphilsbsa (Posts: 765; Member since: 21 Jan 2013)
f@*^%, im a fan of samsung,, but im not stupid as you
138. X55526622233 (Posts: 17; Member since: 14 Apr 2013)
It's like parenting wendy!! HAHA
Mom says:WENDY STOP
WENDY: Imma sammygarrett mom, not wendy.
123. bayusuputra (Posts: 961; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
Haha! Now i know two of those people Samsung paid to bash HTC around. LOL!
134. XperiaPrince (Posts: 108; Member since: 25 Dec 2012)
WENDY YOU ARE THE BIGGEST TROLL I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY WHOLE LIFE!!! YOU ARE WORSE THAN THE WP BOTS.YOU ARE ALL IN ONE TROLL BASHING SONY,LG,HTC,APPLE and SAMSUNG!!!!!
155. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
Why dont phonearena block wendygarett?
10. KashAli (Posts: 105; Member since: 01 Apr 2013)
Next Galaxy the screen size... 32 inch plasma TV!!! Apple same iPhone However "Twice As Fast" !!!
104. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3207; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
We're talking about how Samsung will come up with a TV-phone according to Kash Ali, not about who copies who.
107. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Phones won't go about 5", not until Samsung releases the first galaxy in a few years with a curved screen.
139. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3207; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Have you not heard of the Galaxy Mega 5.8 and 6.1?
124. bayusuputra (Posts: 961; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
and how exactly they copied Apple? I'm quite intrigued by your unsupported statement.
11. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3207; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Went for the One, but not cause of the Ultrapixel camera. Best option for me against the rest.
12. eliasafram7 (Posts: 83; Member since: 18 Mar 2013)
all of them are great phones each one has an advantage over the other for me i would prefer to choose the S4 HTC is a great phone no doubt about that but battery and camera didn't impress me (according to what i had seen with my friend's HTC One, sorry for the bad language)
13. AshishRomea (Posts: 145; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
its definitively xperia z ! use it ti conclude ::)
15. ahhxd717 (Posts: 332; Member since: 08 Dec 2011)
I'd choose the One but I'd be happy with any of these handsets.
17. wendygarett (unregistered)
I'm glad that iPhone 5 and lumia 920 not on the list...
21. ˇಠ_ಠˇ (Posts: 40; Member since: 29 Aug 2012)
That's because they're asking which Android phone to get.
20. wendygarett (unregistered)
But disappointed that pa missed out galaxy mega 6.3 :(
22. Filip. (Posts: 20; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
I think the S4 is well rounded but I wasn't blown away by it at all. I still have the SII for sprint and I think I'll end up going to the S4 because I know my way around it and the SII has been very good to me. I like the One and Z much more from a design perspective though. I'll wait until Google announces the motorola nexus and if it's not better than what's out now then I'll get the S4
86. taz89 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 03 May 2011)
I have pre ordered my s4 mainly due to the SD and battery being removable... Will never get a phone that doesn't have SD slot and like removable battery not because I change batteries but because of extended battery accessories...these phones are so thin that buying an extended battery doesn't make it too big...example the s3 has an official 3000mah battery that comes with a back cover that makes the phone 11mm thick but with the tapered edges it feels smaller and with the extra 30gm added heft it actually feels better...people keep thinking removable batteries are useless but They are not..my brother has the htc one and it really does feel great and is snappy and if it a least had a SD card slot I may have been tempted also I do like the bigger screen in a smaller size device too.
92. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
We should see a torture test soon but the S4 is a lot more durable than the HTC One which is a magnet for scratches.
27. kclgphilsbsa (Posts: 765; Member since: 21 Jan 2013)
I recommnd htc one to my brother, coz i will borrow it always haha
Im havin d gs4.. sure htc one is d most beautful if d screen is off, when d screen is on, i will clamor for less bezels so d screen will offer me more than d rest.. and i believe reviews. When d note3 is out ill dtched my note2 and give my s4 to my mother :)
My sister already dtched her 2week XZ coz it has so many software bugs esp wifi, batt, heat and cam issues and d speaker is crappy esp when u take advntage w/ ip57 and shes not comfortable holding it.. me too, it feels so large (dont get me wrong, thats my opinion) coz of d sharp edges
Patiently waiting for cybershot+walkman xperia w/ stylus so i can change my decsion abt n3 lol
29. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
My vote is on HTC One. I prefer the design over hardware by a little bit and the two hardware specs are too similar if we're not talking about the dimension and screen size. Software is not a big deal to me since I end up flashing custom ROMs on it.
144. Piyath.droid (Posts: 14; Member since: 12 Apr 2013)
aluminum is not stainless steel bro.. And plastics don't stain, scratch, dent, and heavy as aluminium. And S4 is not made of cheap plastics but with high quality plastics called poly-carbonate, which is a heavy duty durable carbon polymer..
147. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
What does your comment have anything to do with mine? Talking about going off topic...
30. Shubham412302 (Posts: 360; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
why no nexus 4 with 32gb storage.
then my vote would have been for nexus
31. sifulee (Posts: 3; Member since: 17 Apr 2013)
I went to the AT&T store yesterday and played with the HTC One for about 30 minutes. It's really nice but got a little hot in hand. I wasn't that impressed with the boom sound. It sounds good but not as loud as some of the videos I saw on the net. I brought my B&W C5s with me to check out the sound through the headphone jack. It's sounds much better then my GSII. I thought the screen looked fantastic. Took a few pictures and videos and seemed to be okay but nothing to brad about. Sense is okay but I prefer the flexibility of TW.
I'm happy I got to play with it but don't think it's for me. I'm concerned about how hot it got while I used it (mainly the edges). I would be dearly missing my 64gb sdxc too. In the end I think I'm on just gonna get the S4. Both phones are very nice and it's personal preference at this stage. Competition = win win for consumers.
93. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
This is what I have been saying forever. Also the international s4 is a much more powerful device, the one lags in games the s2 can play fine because the software is bad.
I expect a high return rate. Anyone else expecting this to be news in about a month?
32. Android4u (Posts: 456; Member since: 16 Aug 2012)
People on here are stupid lol.. .it says which phones. Which is plural which means more than one. With that being said, the best android phones are (in my opinion ) the htc one and gs4 . Either phone will be amazing . Forget what htc or Samsung fanboys say about the other.
77. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3207; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
You're so concentrated on that particular plural form of the word but didn't notice that the poll was for a single vote?
The comment section doesn't count in the vote...i'm sure you know.
33. X55526622233 (Posts: 17; Member since: 14 Apr 2013)
I have xperia Z and planning to buy HTC one in exchange of my old htc one X+. Then Samsung galaxy s4 in exchange to my GS3. I won't buy nexus 4. I will never buy a Lg product. NEVER. It's UI looks so cheap. :)
49. Smart (Posts: 76; Member since: 20 Aug 2011)
Bro.....u really using all those phones or just trying to sound cool over here....cause if you are trying to let me tell u very honestly this is not the place...
Its a tech site......Not a social networking site to brag ur possessions....
I voted for HTC One....My heart is set on it......Sorry samsung....
94. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Its okay, the store accepts returns, just be sure not to damage the phones cheap aluminum/screen or they won't take it back.
145. Piyath.droid (Posts: 14; Member since: 12 Apr 2013)
Then your heart is crap and foolish..