Best Android, iPhone and iPad apps of 2012: best sports games
0. phoneArena 28 Jan 2013, 09:31 posted on
There are two ways to make sports games. You either try to stick to being as close to realistic as possible, and that requires some hard work on graphics and the actual physics of a game. But then you could also…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. N-fanboy (Posts: 536; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
Dear PA please remember that there are other OSs i and Adroid os.
2. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2115; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
5. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 847; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
But are there games for them and do they stack up to the ones posted?
3. infernal88 (Posts: 113; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
fifa13 ??i would pick it up over real football
4. Giggity (Posts: 147; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
Real Soccer 13 sucks comparing to Fifa 13:
. Limited gameplay (max. 2 games per day unless you pay to refill stamina)
. One difficulty (equivalent to Professional level in Fifa 13) and you can't change it.
. Abysmal control and target system