Best Android, iPhone and iPad apps of 2012: best sports games
0. phoneArena posted on 28 Jan 2013, 09:31
There are two ways to make sports games. You either try to stick to being as close to realistic as possible, and that requires some hard work on graphics and the actual physics of a game. But then you could also…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. N-fanboy posted on 28 Jan 2013, 10:31 1 2
Dear PA please remember that there are other OSs i and Adroid os.
2. g2a5b0e posted on 28 Jan 2013, 10:43 8 1
5. Reluctant_Human posted on 28 Jan 2013, 12:09 5 0
But are there games for them and do they stack up to the ones posted?
4. Giggity posted on 28 Jan 2013, 11:23 6 0
Real Soccer 13 sucks comparing to Fifa 13:
. Limited gameplay (max. 2 games per day unless you pay to refill stamina)
. One difficulty (equivalent to Professional level in Fifa 13) and you can't change it.
. Abysmal control and target system