Best Android camera apps: photo editing (2014 edition)
0. phoneArena 25 Aug 2014, 06:59 posted on
Having a smartphone in your pocket is empowering. But with a capable camera, it is inspiring - you can take really great shots in most conditions…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. shy2papa (Posts: 217; Member since: 23 Jan 2010)
You forgot about photo wonder, really awesome.
3. buccob (Posts: 1743; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
What about Pixlr Express...
Its free, you can download tons of filters (and leave out those that you don't want)... you can edit and save in ORIGINAL size...
5. hurrycanger (Posts: 1421; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
I love Pixlr Express, especially that original size part.
4. GalaxyS5 (banned) (Posts: 430; Member since: 05 Aug 2014)
Insta .. Photogrid .. enough said
6. kkmkk (Posts: 137; Member since: 06 May 2013)
i love pixler express it is so cool with ton of features
8. Cicero (Posts: 601; Member since: 22 Jan 2014)
Autodesk pixlr is for me too. Full of features and original size saving.
9. XperiaFanZone (Posts: 1556; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
"You don't need a professional camera for this to take professional pictures on the *phone".
10. jmonteiro829 (Posts: 116; Member since: 13 Feb 2012)
Snapseed and VSCO are my 2 that I use the most. I do have Pixlr and it is cool but keep going to Snapseed first.
11. oyalinkaya (Posts: 19; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
AfterFocus is an inspiring app with the ability to add focus levels on every pic.
It takes time to make a picture look good, but it worths the time
play .google .com/store/apps/details?id=com.motionone.afterfocus&hl=tr
Check out my instagram account for some pics. (Not asking anyone to follow me, actually I would be happy the opposite way. I would not like to see people whom I do not know on my list).
14. Chuck007 (Posts: 404; Member since: 02 Mar 2014)
The only way I can see them beating the Chinese smartphone craze is if they made the Galaxy S with mid-tier price and top-tier specs and the new Galaxy A with current Galaxy S (top-tier and metal) pricing. Knowing Samsung this would probably not happen. But if they did... less profits aside they'd not have to worry as much in the long term.
15. BattleBrat (Posts: 1216; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
I have found a new Android photo editing app for consideration; Photo Mate R2, I understand it is an editing apps not a camera app, but I figured it should be mentioned.