Besides a new Maps application, Apple expected to overhaul its Camera and Photos apps in iOS 6
0. phoneArena 01 Jun 2012, 08:57 posted on
Photos and videos will receive more sharing options in iCloud, as the Wall Street Journal suggested from its own sources a while ago. As for the camera app, it will possibly introduce a richer interface, making iOS users less reliant on solutions like Instagram and other 3rd party software from the App Store...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PimpStrong (Posts: 310; Member since: 25 Jul 2011)
They will invent a magical new way to make your pictures look cool and share them with your friends. Call it "iGram".
4. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
Then they'll say it's ridiculous when they get sued.
14. RoyalTroll (banned) (Posts: 32; Member since: 16 May 2012)
Android is going come out with a phone called ***droid
2. PhoneLuver (Posts: 463; Member since: 05 Jul 2010)
Let's hope there's atleast a 12MP camera on board!
3. theoak (Posts: 320; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
Here's to hoping too it can convert their videos from 1080P to say 720P (or others) too.
I had to drop $5 (not too much of a big deal) for iMovie for my new iPad, because a 4 minute video was half a gig with 1080P. I got iMovie to convert it to 720P and cut the file size to about three fifths so it would not take as long to post.
Either that, or allow a setting where you can select 1080P, 1080i, 720P, etc prior to recording.
11. qxavierus (Posts: 25; Member since: 20 Mar 2012)
>Either that, or allow a setting where you can select 1080P, 1080i, 720P, etc prior to recording.
Apple won't allow you to select resolution before recording? How typically Applish ....
5. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 3281; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Now this is innovation. This is something that makes sense. I can see Apple's vision on this one.
7. remixfa (Posts: 13902; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
yea, its called "take more features from android and call it innovation!".
Im glad for you guys to finally get some more of the features that we have been enjoying for years, but when you get them, remember they came from Android . :)
8. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 3281; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Remember everything done by Android has been done by Blackberry, Oracle, Microsoft, and so on.
I rather have real features than the half baked stuff in Android.
9. remixfa (Posts: 13902; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
really.. whats half baked in ICS? give me 5 examples.
6. downphoenix (Posts: 2281; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
Wonder if Apple is going to rip off any recent innovations like RIMs Time Machine thing on the camera.
10. frydaexiii (Posts: 1185; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
Oh iCan already see it when Apple Maps screw up... "You're going to the wrong place!", "It's still in Beta", "You can't go there!", "Why would you want to go there?!"
12. mercorp (Posts: 967; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
I hope to see a proper camera ui for ios 6,that allows users to tweak it if they want it.
13. RoyalTroll (banned) (Posts: 32; Member since: 16 May 2012)
Apple is king. Android can never catch up! They are lightyears ahead of android.