Benchmark powerhouse Lenovo IdeaPhone K900 is released in China
0. phoneArena 18 May 2013, 01:48 posted on
You might remember the Lenovo IdeaPhone K900 as the 5.5 inch device from China whose AnTuTu Benchmark score edged the scores tallied by some of the most high powered Android devices now available; models taken down by the device include the Samsung Galaxy S4, the HTC DROID DNA and the Samsung GALAXY Note II...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
22. darkskoliro (Posts: 736; Member since: 07 May 2012)
I wouldnt say only, considering its second in the smartphone race compared to this one (in the android world)
2. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 934; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
yeaah... even chinese manufacturer can make premium device with powerful chipset and important features
3. quadrazeus (Posts: 359; Member since: 03 May 2013)
Congrats, HDShatter. An international launch is on its way.
19. HDShatter (Posts: 1014; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
This phone is better than the S4 and HTC One, disappointing that we didn't get a nexus 5.
23. SonyFindOneDroidple (Posts: 441; Member since: 11 May 2013)
Its commercial in the Philippines is always on the air, locally made phones come next, then galaxy s4 And xperia z(both have very rare commercial, no samsung commercial yet; just one carrier commercial), htc one no commercial at all..
5. FlushGordon (unregistered)
Uhm.... gpu is only dual core....I really don't give shyt about antutu and other synthetic benches, but is the Atom optimized to play ARM / Android games? Will there be compatibility issues?
12. faisolbauuz (Posts: 121; Member since: 05 Jan 2013)
It seems so the motorola razer i which has intel soc has some apps compability issueshttps://forums.motorola.com/po
6. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
I really don't think it can compete with ARM.
This is a bloated, overly complicated processor that costs 2-3x the price of the Exynos Octa/Snapdragon 600.
No wonder basically nobody is using it.
Here's a good article about its predecessor:
..and here is why AMD is ditching x86 in favor of ARM:
8. FlushGordon (unregistered)
Wow. Thank you for this link...
So the Clover trail is a DOG
Because I had doubts when I saw a k900 off youtube sampling some 3d intensive game and it lagged heavily
9. ahmed_ali_yossef2010 (Posts: 154; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
really lagging ???
10. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Il'e wait for the Baytrail, quadcore version. Hopefully next year or earlier.
That device is one looking sexy smart very well built, constructed device....
17. taikucing (Posts: 578; Member since: 18 Jan 2013)
"That device is one looking sexy smart very well built, constructed device...."
yeah, my lenovo A800 looks more premium than scumsung galaxy s4 eventhough it costs about $180.
13. faisolbauuz (Posts: 121; Member since: 05 Jan 2013)
Its a promotional video of course there is no lag showed and the handset is not yet released so there is no real life scenario review if you know what the intel soc can do now just take a look at motorola razer i its not that great as expected
14. ahmed_ali_yossef2010 (Posts: 154; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
watch these videos so what's your point ?
motorola razer i is singel core 1.3 ghz and when being under pressure it's overclockable up to 2 ghz
18. faisolbauuz (Posts: 121; Member since: 05 Jan 2013)
Well like i said the hardware is not yet released who knows it will have compability issues or something benchmark doesnt mean anything as long is not released just take a look at tegra 4 reference tablet scored 36000 in antutu and the real handset doesnt scored that much
20. HDShatter (Posts: 1014; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
FInal version of this phone on android 4.2.1 scores 27800 in antutu.
11. abate (Posts: 43; Member since: 19 Dec 2012)
WTF is this.. You link a 2012 article to a 2013 article?
After all Intel atom is no sloth to ARM at any aspect..
I can link you huge number of articles for you here about it.. But from not only one website.. :D
But there are few good search engine, you won't go into bankrupcy via searching those articles.. :D
7. SEFsung (Posts: 15; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
Wow! Cool features in a very affordable price!
15. Shubham412302 (Posts: 276; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
it was supposed to be launched in India on 10th may but Lenovo postponed it to 20th may
16. taikucing (Posts: 578; Member since: 18 Jan 2013)
Nice phone. But I can't afford it & I'll wait for the lenovo P770 successor with quad core CPU & 4000 mAh battery.