Bell gets its own variant of the Motorola DROID 3 in the form of the XT860 4G
0. phoneArena 14 Jul 2011, 14:51 posted on
Indeed, its name isn’t as cool as the DROID 3, but Bell’s upcoming Motorola XT860 4G will surely impress customers with its lovable set of features. Looking at its official press shots, the Android 2.3 Gingerbread powered...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. TGreg104 (Posts: 38; Member since: 14 Jun 2011)
Throwing 4G in the name of the phone is a cheap trick to get people who are ignorant to phone jargon to buy a phone because "it has 4G"
2. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4765; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Wait Motorola can make this phone 4G with HSPA+ but it can't make the Droid 3 LTE. What gives? This is crazy!
3. steve0 (unregistered)
because hspa+ is not 4G. It is still 3G technology (same network)
5. DontHateOnS60 (Posts: 864; Member since: 20 Apr 2009)
Thank you Moto. We can now get this unlocked for use on AT&T here.
6. OffRickyRozay (unregistered)
att need to snatch this now so i can use my upgrade..