Bell and Virgin Mobile Canada stop accepting Apple iPhone 5 pre-orders
0. phoneArena posted on 15 Sep 2012, 22:25
The U.S. doesn't have a monopoly on strong demand for the Apple iPhone 5 as two Canadian carriers have had to stop taking pre-orders for the phone on Saturday; a tweet from Virgin confirmed the halt in pre-orders and said sales will resume on the September 21st launch date...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. JunkCreek posted on 15 Sep 2012, 23:02 1
how many, how many i wonder
but i really don't wanna know.
13. Droiddoes (unregistered) posted on 16 Sep 2012, 10:53 1
Can someone translate that from iDiot please? Seriously, I literally do not know what you're trying to say.
15. serious9010 posted on 16 Sep 2012, 15:56 0
It is clear you are a fandroid. A robotized google sheepbot designed to spread stupidity on Earth.
14. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 16 Sep 2012, 11:29 1
i think they're both canadian in this case but still two separate companies
6. krimHD posted on 16 Sep 2012, 00:27 4
they should bring out the figures and stop making it sound like the whole world is pre-ordering the iphone 5
7. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 16 Sep 2012, 00:46 1
lol indeed......cuz we know whats goin on hahahaha
8. lumialove posted on 16 Sep 2012, 05:24 2
Its just propaganda advertising just to create huge interest among people to let know that iPhone 5 is the best the world has ever known and attracting non-iPhone users to get one.
10. ogy_dogy posted on 16 Sep 2012, 08:50 1
They have sold every single one of the 5 preorders they were given. Lol. Without real numbers this is just an ad, not an independent article...
11. zheking posted on 16 Sep 2012, 09:17 1
Well yea it is the best wat do u think I have tried htc one x , SGSIII , and non of them I loved as much as the 4s so it's just a matter of user preference for example last year I said the same about the android phones I had but now after a conclusion I will never buy android again IOS all the way
12. Just_Root_it posted on 16 Sep 2012, 09:21 0
Its fake....you all know its Apple bro....too much Rich company...