Bell Canada lists ICS updates, puts American carriers to shame
1. roscuthiii (Posts: 2203; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Canada - their beady little eyes... their flapping heads, so full of lies.
2. bucky (Posts: 2471; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
No offense, but don't think you're in any position to be making fun of Canada.......
4. Jimstar (Posts: 259; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
Don't get your cervix in a twist, it's an obvious southpark reference.
6. roscuthiii (Posts: 2203; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
None taken. Taking the internet seriously is like not realizing that there's no way to escape life alive.
7. roscuthiii (Posts: 2203; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
Some people are just overly sensitive though, I guess.
5. codymws (Posts: 237; Member since: 17 Jun 2010)
Well according to Engadget/Best Buy, the Droid RAZR(MAXX)/HTC Rezound will be getting ICS starting April 4th.
8. devonblue4u (Posts: 68; Member since: 12 Apr 2011)
XDA devs put ICS on my I9000M SGS (Bell) in January. And that should keep the phone fresh until May and the unveiling of the SIII! Thanks but no thanks, Bell.
9. jibraihimi (Posts: 755; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
Title of the post is not correct........ Because no body can put American carriers to shame, as they are shameless........... :)