Before deciding on 'OK Glass', Google was going to embarrass you
0. phoneArena 16 Jul 2013, 19:13 posted on
Most of us have seen Google Glass in action enough to know that the device's user must say the words "OK Glass," before getting the specs to go into action; but as usual in the world of tech, there were a number of less succinct, more embarrassing phrases that were being kicked around before "OK Glass" was chosen...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
5. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
4. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Go Go Gadget GLASS lmao.
6. moronman66 (Posts: 162; Member since: 09 Jan 2012)
Do I detect a Dead Space 2 reference in one of the possibilities for the hotwords? :)
12. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
10. Topcat488 (Posts: 1393; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
"Make me look stupid".
While others look at me "stare" in a 45% angle, into a tiny piece of glass... Always gazing back and forth looking at the person i'm talking to and "Glass"... Wandering eyes, like a crazy person, whose thinking too hard. Hehehehehahahaha.
15. Caralho (Posts: 119; Member since: 18 Jun 2012)
I know. I cant wait to see these geeky morons looking like complete imbeciles in public...lol.
13. poping (unregistered)
up up and away Glass...
14. poping (unregistered)