Beats' World Cup ad has the Apple iPhone 5s front and center
0. phoneArena 05 Jun 2014, 17:03 posted on
Apple's purchase of Beats hasn't been officially formalized and passed by regulatory bodies that watch over multi-billion dollar acquisitions, but the two sides do seem to be cozying up already. Dr. Dre made his fairly awkward phone call appearance during the WWDC keynote, and now the iPhone 5s is featured in the Beats World Cup ad alongside a ton of celebrities...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Sauce (unregistered)
The beginning is very inspiring
6. dontneedtoknow (Posts: 146; Member since: 17 Feb 2014)
This is such a good ad but because of it's length, most people won't see it like on tv
7. LFCRodrigues (Posts: 4; Member since: 09 May 2014)
The name of the guy wth headphones in the beginning (and at the end) is Neymar Jr. One of the best soccer players in the world... he's THE GUY here in Brazil.
8. Derekjeter (Posts: 204; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
That was only good cuz of Neymar..... Everyone else is trash specially LeBron.
9. sergiobr (Posts: 402; Member since: 25 Feb 2013)
Nobody in Brasil wants this worldcup ! Please seed it ! We need hospitals and public health !!!
10. shuaibhere (Posts: 1302; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
The benefit of world cup is that it'll attract masses not only in the time of world cup , even after that....
SA's tourist income has grown considerably after 2010 WC....
12. sergiobr (Posts: 402; Member since: 25 Feb 2013)
And the education, and the others real benefits ? ... still the same, still a shame !!!! NO WORLD CUP ! thx
11. NokiaFTW (Posts: 1900; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
What's that kinda scene doing in a football ad at 3:02? o.O