Be a Trekker for Google Maps Street View, go where vehicles cannot
0. phoneArena 30 Jun 2013, 23:55 posted on
There is a better than average chance you use Google Maps at least occasionally. It is a well established...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ANANDALTER (Posts: 124; Member since: 07 Feb 2013)
Interesting, This is some real innovative idea from Google.
2. ANANDALTER (Posts: 124; Member since: 07 Feb 2013)
I hope google dont dare take the next step, " to enter into someone's house", which will be useful for Burglars.
3. wando77 (Posts: 672; Member since: 23 Aug 2012)
Can somebody pht the idea to google about doing tbis on all the good mountain bike trai . Such as Dalby forest in the uk. Would be amazing or the Marin trail in Wales?
4. Dingy_cellar_dweller (Posts: 218; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
Soon every square inch of the world is going to be covered by Google Maps.
5. Jack58221 (Posts: 152; Member since: 23 Feb 2013)
So, how far off is it to when we can start doing this from smartphones with GPS and panoramic shots?
7. jroc74 (Posts: 5726; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
I have a good spot for it to be used near me. There is a huge trail from a park near my apt to a subway. I can never get an accurate miles description when trying to put in walking directions.