Battery Fix for Nokia Lumia 800; is that a Nokia mini-tablet running Windows Phone?
0. phoneArena posted on 24 Dec 2011, 21:55
Some Nokia Lumia 800 users have been having problems with the battery on the handset, including a battery drain that saps the juice from your battery even while it is supposed to be recharging; a memo received by carrier 3 Italy suggests that a fix is coming on January 18th...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. jibraihimi posted on 24 Dec 2011, 23:54 0 0
It could be the Nokia-Microsoft's new Zune HD device........???
May b Nokia is preparing to test Pmp market by launching sumthing which could rival iPod touch....... !!!!!!
2. HTCiscool posted on 25 Dec 2011, 02:00 2 0
The iPod Touch will slowly fade away as it is basically an iPhone and the two will eventually merge quite soon...
4. sennarose88 posted on 25 Dec 2011, 05:23 3 0
The iPhone will slowly fade away as it is basically an iPod Touch and the two will eventually merge quite soon...
6. christianqwerty posted on 25 Dec 2011, 12:26 0 0
The ipod touch is not fading away any time soon, many people i know who are on Metro PCS or Cricket, have an ipod touch, or kids in jr.high who arent old enough for a phone, its the closest thing to an iphone they can get.
3. sonisoe posted on 25 Dec 2011, 02:56 0 0
how can we be sure if we swap for a new lumia, the battery wouldnt have the same issue ?
5. wp7tribes posted on 25 Dec 2011, 11:00 0 0
read the reviews from users who bought it first
or read the demo reviews from mobile specialized sites