Banking? Only 10% would trust Apple with it, weird study finds
0. phoneArena 23 Mar 2012, 10:35 posted on
Now, we wouldn’t even imagine Apple going into the banking industry, but a study by marketing researchers KAE actually suggests the contrary…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. theBankRobber (Posts: 647; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
Lmao reminds me of Futurama when the only bank is Big Apple Bank
10. BlacRaZredge (Posts: 36; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
im leaning toward apple=unbrella corp.
15. andro. (Posts: 1960; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Haha! They released the t-virus to the world on June 29, 2007
2. ZayZay (Posts: 560; Member since: 26 Feb 2011)
Hmmm. If this did happen, they would market it as "The New Bank" because you don't want your money in an old bank, and then millions would buy into it. Another thing for Apple to have you by the b**ls so you have to do what they want.
Side note. Turned on the store demo ipad yesterday and the terms and conditions is what, like 46 pages long??? Wtf? Who reads that. Shady Shady.
3. darktranquillity (Posts: 284; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
Apple gonna keep the peoples money in offshore funds.
13. JC557 (Posts: 1129; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
Oh, I'm sorry. I can't divulge information about that customer's secret, illegal account.
...Oh crap. I shouldn't have said he was a customer... Oh, crap. I shouldn't have said it was secret... Oh, crap! I certainly shouldn't have said it was illegal! [sits back, fanning himself] Ah, it's too hot today.
4. android_hitman (Posts: 621; Member since: 07 Jul 2010)
OMFG!!! that's exactly what's missing from this planet
5. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
nobody would like to hand over their hard earned money to bunch of greedy a$$****$.
P.S. - if they enter in the banking industry it would be called magical. and they would probably sue all the other banks because apple invented banking.
7. roscuthiii (Posts: 1832; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
"Banks do one thing, retain money. Too many transactions back and forth, in and out can appear cluttered and make your money hard to follow. We've revolutionized the banking experience. You put your money in. We keep it.
With our simple one-way transaction, your money will disappear right before your eyes so fast you'll think it's magical. I promise you, your retinas will be so dazzled by our gorgeous new display.
I'm proud to introduce our brand new iWallet. We've got our 'i' on your wallet.
Oh, and one more thing... we've patented the hell out of it."
11. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1611; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
haha reminds me of that episode of South Park, Margaritaville
"We can put that check in a money market mutual fund, then we'll re-invest the earnings into foreign currency accounts with compounding interest aaaand it's gone"
9. remixfa (Posts: 13930; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
hell no.. then apple would sue the government saying that they invented the iDollar before the American dollar.
12. downphoenix (Posts: 2357; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
The irony of this is that Apple wouldnt be the most crooked company in the industry. At least initially...
14. cellphonejunky (Posts: 14; Member since: 21 Mar 2012)
never hated on apple, i prefer android but if they pull the same tactics in banking as they do in their cunnert industry, they will collapse any government they want in 5 years. say hello to the philip k d**k, post apocalyptic big brother future