Baidu making a Google Glass competitor called "Eye"
0. phoneArena 03 Apr 2013, 21:19 posted on
This is a pretty interesting report, because it's one of those few stories that comes out that started as an April Fool's joke, but actually turns out to have some truth to it. On April Fool's Day, a few reports went around saying that Baidu was working on a Google Glass competitor called Baidu Eye...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
6. TheMan (Posts: 437; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
Just like many other electronics products from Apple, Acer, Amazon, Cisco, Dell, HP, Nokia, etc.
8. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Yup, everything is made in China! We can't escape!
11. ZeroCide (Posts: 714; Member since: 09 Jan 2013)
-Developed and Made in China :)
2. Pings (Posts: 301; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
Who writes this? Come PA, really! I don't understand how YOU do not already know this, but a Chinese rip off/clone is not a ''competitor". WOW
3. tiara6918 (Posts: 1910; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Baidu is china's google. But it will really be a surprise if that Baidu eye is real
4. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
Will it explode or blind off the users?
7. lyndon420 (Posts: 2720; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Would be nice to have some 'decent' options for wearable tech.
9. coppico (Posts: 22; Member since: 03 Dec 2012)
last 5 words in article "none of that is true" looool
10. Obie-Wan (Posts: 51; Member since: 24 May 2012)
Dude : check out Guys!!!
Guys : What??!
Dude : I'm using my 'eye'
Guys : ......