Bad ideas: lady caught smuggling iPhones into China inside beer bottles
0. phoneArena 23 Apr 2012, 10:13 posted on
When it comes to making a quick, tax-free buck, people resort to doing all kinds of crazy things to smuggle illegal items into various countries around the world. In China, there is a large import tax on goods such as iPhones, so one could make a significant profit by smuggling a load of iPhones into the country undetected...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
9. Johnny_Mnemonic (Posts: 240; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Only ish**p do stupid things here's the proof. Jaja
2. e.wvu (unregistered)
How is that even possible?
3. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1462; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
taking stuff to the country its made in
5. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
lol.its not apple`s fault. they were smuggling it WRONG.
6. stjcripes (Posts: 27; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
72 bottles of iPhone on the wall / 72 bottles of iPhone / Tape one down / Smuggle around / 71 bottles of iPhone on the wall...
16. MonsterBonez (Posts: 3; Member since: 04 May 2012)
this totally just made my day. best comment evur!!!!
7. Giggity (Posts: 147; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
Next stop: convicts smuggle iPhone to prison, hiding it in you-know-where
8. tward291 (Posts: 559; Member since: 14 Feb 2012)
lol thats crazy but wouldnt it be cheaper to just copy the iphone and put the logo on it and sell it as a real iphone.
10. saiki4116 (Posts: 375; Member since: 31 Mar 2011)
too greedy else they might not have got caught...LOL..
11. dcgore (Posts: 212; Member since: 24 Feb 2012)
What is it with China? This and people selling their organs for a stupid phone?!?
12. theBankRobber (Posts: 651; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
Wow I completely forgot how small iPhones are, I mean they were putting 3 iPhones in 1 bottle. They shouldn't have used tape, they should have used some kind of glue to keep the bottles from looking suspicious at the middle of the bottle.
13. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
they should have hired that dude that puts those ships in bottles.. he coulda fit them in there without cutting and taping! :) :) :)