Bad Piggies review
0. phoneArena 27 Sep 2012, 07:11 posted on
When Rovio released Angry Birds in late 2009, perhaps not a whole lot of people expected it to become the most successful mobile game to date. Today, the Finnish video game developer unleashed its latest creation – Bad Piggies, but is its impact on the gaming industry going to be as tremendous as the one its predecessor caused? One way to find a possible answer to that question is by taking the game for a spin, which we already did, and we are ready to share our thoughts with you...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Mercenary (Posts: 61; Member since: 21 Oct 2011)
I didn't like this game..I expected it to be like angry birds not like amazing alex!
3. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
..and the "superior" application store is charging for it, as opposed to the "inferior" one
4. -box- (Posts: 3915; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Disapppointed in Rovio. Fully expected this for WP and Symbian Anna/Belle
6. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5653; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i wasn't real impressed with Amazing Alex as it seemed a little too tedious but this is fun!
7. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
really like it! its really different! im glad that rovio is moving out from its angry birds gameplay!
8. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
This game seems so much F.U.N. fun!
Wonder if it broke a world record?