Bad Piggies review
0. phoneArena posted on 27 Sep 2012, 07:11
When Rovio released Angry Birds in late 2009, perhaps not a whole lot of people expected it to become the most successful mobile game to date. Today, the Finnish video game developer unleashed its latest creation – Bad Piggies, but is its impact on the gaming industry going to be as tremendous as the one its predecessor caused? One way to find a possible answer to that question is by taking the game for a spin, which we already did, and we are ready to share our thoughts with you...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Mercenary posted on 27 Sep 2012, 07:19 3
I didn't like this game..I expected it to be like angry birds not like amazing alex!
3. darac posted on 27 Sep 2012, 07:42 1
..and the "superior" application store is charging for it, as opposed to the "inferior" one
4. -box- posted on 27 Sep 2012, 08:11 2
Disapppointed in Rovio. Fully expected this for WP and Symbian Anna/Belle
6. KingKurogiii posted on 27 Sep 2012, 16:56 3
i wasn't real impressed with Amazing Alex as it seemed a little too tedious but this is fun!
7. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 27 Sep 2012, 18:49 3
really like it! its really different! im glad that rovio is moving out from its angry birds gameplay!
8. Nadr1212 posted on 28 Sep 2012, 22:42 1
This game seems so much F.U.N. fun!
Wonder if it broke a world record?