Baby shaker app for iPhone stirs up controversy
2. Fanboys Suck posted on 23 Apr 2009, 20:15 0
I agree. No sense of humor at all (its a sick senbse of humor, but nevertheless, it is still humor). Also, this is old news. This has been on other sites for a couple of days now. (news sites anyway)
5. BBBOY posted on 23 Apr 2009, 22:46 0
I personaly do not find any humor in this. I think this is really sick.
6. E.N. posted on 24 Apr 2009, 03:04 0
Yeah it's not really funny but at the same time I don't think it's that terrible. But honestly Apple should have just disapproved the applicaiton so we wouldn't have to to be talking about this right now.
8. VGirl posted on 24 Apr 2009, 11:23 0
Wow! How could anyone find joy in that!?! Its not even trying to find a sense of humor about it, its just plain wrong!!
10. Astromanaught posted on 24 Apr 2009, 15:03 0
I concur. I do understand why some people wouldnt find it funny, but to find it offensive? I mean really you have to be THE SCUM OF THE EARTH for shaking a real baby to death.
11. heavybreathing posted on 25 Apr 2009, 13:37 0
Fantastic! Now i can practice for the real thing!
12. smimi15 posted on 25 Apr 2009, 14:03 0
Wow. I'm pretty sure that this exactly the response that Apple was trying to avoid. Some people find it funny and that's fine. Some people find it offensive, and that's fine. Some idiots like heavybreathing joke about the real thing, and that's pathetic.
13. heavybreathing posted on 26 Apr 2009, 13:06 0
And some peoplel ie smimi15 take the internet seriously. And thats pathetic.