Baby shaker app for iPhone stirs up controversy
2. Fanboys Suck (Posts: 609; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
I agree. No sense of humor at all (its a sick senbse of humor, but nevertheless, it is still humor). Also, this is old news. This has been on other sites for a couple of days now. (news sites anyway)
4. vzw fanman (Posts: 1973; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
haha lol you always gotta get them hatters
5. BBBOY (Posts: 18; Member since: 12 Feb 2009)
I personaly do not find any humor in this. I think this is really sick.
6. E.N. (Posts: 2362; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
Yeah it's not really funny but at the same time I don't think it's that terrible. But honestly Apple should have just disapproved the applicaiton so we wouldn't have to to be talking about this right now.
8. VGirl (Posts: 27; Member since: 14 Jan 2009)
Wow! How could anyone find joy in that!?! Its not even trying to find a sense of humor about it, its just plain wrong!!
10. Astromanaught (Posts: 46; Member since: 11 Mar 2009)
I concur. I do understand why some people wouldnt find it funny, but to find it offensive? I mean really you have to be THE SCUM OF THE EARTH for shaking a real baby to death.
11. heavybreathing (Posts: 276; Member since: 26 Feb 2009)
Fantastic! Now i can practice for the real thing!
12. smimi15 (Posts: 21; Member since: 05 Apr 2008)
Wow. I'm pretty sure that this exactly the response that Apple was trying to avoid. Some people find it funny and that's fine. Some people find it offensive, and that's fine. Some idiots like heavybreathing joke about the real thing, and that's pathetic.
13. heavybreathing (Posts: 276; Member since: 26 Feb 2009)
And some peoplel ie smimi15 take the internet seriously. And thats pathetic.