BLU Dash 4.5 starts shipping for $139 unlocked
1. evil_slayer (Posts: 50; Member since: 23 Nov 2011)
really good specs for the price
the only thing that would stop me from getting it is the 512mb ram...if only it was 1gb :(
2. greyhulk (Posts: 145; Member since: 30 Jun 2010)
512 MB of RAM? Barf! I'd gladly pay another $20 if it meant having an adequate amount of RAM for the phone to work correctly.
4. antifanboy14 (Posts: 68; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
512 MB of RAM in this day and age is just too little. doesn't matter if their manufacturing budget-friendly smartphones, 512 MB of RAM just isn't enough.
7. tomn1ce (Posts: 112; Member since: 12 Mar 2012)
All this will do is give those who buy these type of devices a bad experience and then think that all Android devices function the way this device would.
5. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3050; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Yea even 1GB isn't enough on the latest android builds, I mean it can do the job, but it'll eventually start showing it's slow down.
8. antifanboy14 (Posts: 68; Member since: 26 Nov 2012)
I could see how it could work if they tried making budget-friendly smartphones with at least 1GB memory, but 512 MB is a joke.
6. tomn1ce (Posts: 112; Member since: 12 Mar 2012)
Why not make it at least 1GB of RAM and 16GB of ROM and price it at $170...I got excited until I saw 512GB RAM and 4GB ROM...How much more expensive are those high GB modules to the ones in this phone. I know these are not meant to be a power house device but come on. This would've been a great device for when vacationing abroad.
9. blackspot (Posts: 102; Member since: 14 Nov 2012)
Wouldn't mind having this as a back-up phone. Wouldn't mind at all.