BBM for Gingerbread powered Android users is now available
0. phoneArena 19 Feb 2014, 00:36 posted on
Late last month, BlackBerry announced that it would offer its popular messaging service, BBM, to those Android users still using a device powered by Android 2.3.x. That update is now available in the Google Play Store. As BlackBerry wryly pointed out in its announcement, 21% of Android users are using Gingerbread, which means it adds a large number of new users for current BBM members to connect to...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. X.E.R.O. (unregistered)
Gingerbread gives me nostalgia.
2. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 892; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
Finally I can chat with my younger sister who is stuck at Gingerbread through BBM
3. __0__ (banned) (Posts: 242; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
Why cant gingerbread just die , its a unpolished laggy outdated POS !
I flashed my GS1 to jellybean
4. tenzin (Posts: 99; Member since: 20 Dec 2013)
Nice but original bbm on my BlackBerry z30 still not working properly. Still can't make voice and video calls as BlackBerry promised even after new update. I like new BlackBerry OS but their support us veery poor as they did not answer to any of my emails
6. thealphageek1 (banned) (Posts: 942; Member since: 02 Feb 2013)
Un-install BBM and then re-install BBM.
5. verty (Posts: 115; Member since: 07 May 2012)
Go Chen I am rooting for you all the way.....