BBC releases Doctor Who game for Android
1. PeterIfromsweden (Posts: 1230; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
PhoneArena, how about reporting when some new good apps arrive for bada ?
For example just a couple of weeks ago gameloft released Gangstar HD for bada in samsungapps.
2. protozeloz (Posts: 5284; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
don't feel offended... but you work for bada by any chance? also if they didn't got tipped on those news they may not post them, you can help by submitting the news to them.
sthay way the news has more chances of appearing on the site
or sending the link to their twitter or posting it on their Facebook wall
3. PeterIfromsweden (Posts: 1230; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
No i dont work for bada at all, but i have been doing some programming for bada, though it has never reached samsungapps.
Thank you for the info, i'll be using that service in the future ; )
4. protozeloz (Posts: 5284; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
a developer, that's quite interesting =) Hope the links help
5. Corgan Bruce III, Esquire (unregistered)
Go away, Badaboy.
People care about other things than you like, with your biased slanted opinion.
6. protozeloz (Posts: 5284; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
I don't think he is downtumbing other OS's so far, and he can come up with better arguments than most people in here, he has not called people names (aside from the obvious hatters of course) so why would we want him to leave? Id rather have 100 of him commenting about bada and wanting bada to be considered an option, that Taco or Mitz trolling on every article
7. PeterIfromsweden (Posts: 1230; Member since: 03 Aug 2011)
Thanks for supporting me : )
I try to be civilized and not call people names, and not downthumb other Oses either. I just want bada to be seen as an option.
8. protozeloz (Posts: 5284; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
I wish I could see more people being like that, instead of the usual hate, this place is not full of fanboys this place is full of hatters.