Awesome Galaxy S VI concept skips a generation to hint where Samsung should head after the S IV
0. phoneArena posted on 13 Mar 2013, 08:11
The talented concept artists from the Apple Conspiracy are voicing their opinion on the Galaxy S IV, and its leaked design you might have seen here and there, by staging a new concept render, this time directly titled Galaxy S VI, to indicate where they want Samsung to be heading with the flagship Galaxy line in the future...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
29. Android4u posted on 13 Mar 2013, 09:01 0 2
Lol never going to happen...especially not any time soon..sorry Sammy fans
30. Joshing4fun posted on 13 Mar 2013, 09:09 1 0
I love how it says they're not into specs anymore. Then the last page says it should have a 4.5 2k+ screen, 18 mp camera, monster battery, android 6.0, etc.
36. bparkerson posted on 13 Mar 2013, 09:31 0 0
YES!!!....I Like It A Lot! This, I believe, is my new favorite!!! Gotta get the battery tech up to par though if we are to have a bendable device and two week heavy usage life. Why can't these OEMs hire these "Shade tree" designers and actually implement some of these awesome designs. If Samsung would throw this look to the public no one would every hear the phrases,"...cheap plastic look" or "poor build quality" in regards to Samsung's devices ever again!
37. jedpatrickdatu posted on 13 Mar 2013, 09:34 0 0
Gotta admit, it looks awesome and fits the Galaxy name. It reminds me of Samsung's old music phones.
39. dexter_jdr posted on 13 Mar 2013, 09:37 1 0
FINALLY a concept that relates to the "Galaxy" naming for samsung flagships.
a galaxy named phone inspired by nature? pfffttfttftfttfttftftftftfhhhhtftfftf
43. Reverence posted on 13 Mar 2013, 09:59 0 0
hahahah! no1 would need a phone for next 10 years if they had this!
46. gwuhua1984 posted on 13 Mar 2013, 10:11 0 0
This concept does look really nice tho.... It's too bad that this design will never be used.
47. Jphones posted on 13 Mar 2013, 10:11 0 0
Some of yall just hatin knowin dam well anything is possible in the smartphone world. Nobody thought screens would Get this big or this clear or cellphones could talk or all the other features we take for granted. I know dam well nobody thought flexible screens were possible
48. dragonscourgex posted on 13 Mar 2013, 10:12 1 0
Dude, some of these concept artist should go into business...they come up with a lot better design then any of the phone makers currently have.
52. Mube1 posted on 13 Mar 2013, 10:29 0 1
Samsung wake up wake up wake up wake up .i really dnt like ur bull s**t designs..u have everything except a master class designing skills
54. valapsp posted on 13 Mar 2013, 10:33 0 0
So damn F*ckin beautiful. Can't wait for the real thing.
57. Muayyad posted on 13 Mar 2013, 10:44 0 0
can anyone tell me what benefits a flex screen would provide?
59. sunny131089 posted on 13 Mar 2013, 11:09 0 0
Samsung will def come to this design on its centenary till then ....i love d tag line lol this time d innovation is 'real'!
62. Taters posted on 13 Mar 2013, 11:22 0 0
This looks too Star Trek to me. It would be a good Nexus design or an HTC design. But for the Prada/Business suit look that Samsung/LG/ Sony goes for, it is terrible.
63. nbringer posted on 13 Mar 2013, 11:42 0 0
It looks cool but doesn't seem to be doable yet. We'll see in ~5 years. Flexible screen stuff will not come out next year. When it will come out it will need at least 2-3 generations to overcome major quirks. One more generation will iron out most remaining problems and ONLY then we will get the real deal. But there could be big problems out there that require even more time. There is also the question about battery. Are we going to flex those 3-4000mAh batteries!? Sounds dangerous.
66. GALAXY-STORM posted on 13 Mar 2013, 11:59 1 0
Now that's what we call super premium. Trully stunning.
70. speckledapple posted on 13 Mar 2013, 14:21 1 1
Ok I must admit, that is one sexy looking phone. i would buy that in a heart beat granted if all the goodies are in place. I think they have a point about our devices. We need to become more elegant and human in our approach.
76. TROLL posted on 13 Mar 2013, 16:16 0 0
Wait another 3 years for this to happen!
Concept designs and features are all dejvue a fable!
Just 1 more day the S4 reveals
78. MartianMe posted on 13 Mar 2013, 16:31 0 0
Imagine if this is the real thing?...good bye everybody.....
79. aahmed215 posted on 13 Mar 2013, 17:01 0 0
Everything wireless would not be good. I still want the wired option.
81. lonestrider posted on 13 Mar 2013, 18:58 0 0
4.5"? They are going bigger and bigger. Not smaller. I love 4.5", anyway.
a week battery life is somehow the hardest thing.
Very nice concept!
82. G2userLuvit posted on 13 Mar 2013, 22:26 0 0
Seriously the sickest phone design i have ever seen. I want it now!
83. ntsiotinos posted on 13 Mar 2013, 23:58 0 0
Nice design - probably get there by Galaxy X though - not VI!
85. AppleConspiracy posted on 14 Mar 2013, 04:17 0 0
Thanks everyone for nice comments and PA for publishing this! Regarding similarity with HTC (One X)... the thin body, centraly positioned camera and matte white curved back appears similar to polycarbonate-based body of One X, but it really isn't the case. One X is based on more complex body curves - it has different curvature logic and also flat, cut-off parts which are glossy in contrast. The screen of One X is curved in a way like in Nokia N9/Lumia 800. The shape of this Samsung is much simpler, derived from non-rectangular ("bumped rectangle") base and conforms to something that could easily be Samsung's generic visual language.
90. AppleConspiracy posted on 15 Mar 2013, 03:39 0 0
It's integrated on the bezel around camera, on half of it actually, another half is microphone. Unfortunately the render is poor in this matter so the lightning condition hid that, and other renders of the back were not selected for presentation.
93. itsdeepak4u2000 posted on 25 Mar 2013, 06:36 0 0
whoaaaa... what a lovely design it is! Truly awesome.... insanely futuristic....
94. Dunknown posted on 25 Mar 2013, 07:51 0 0
Isnt this similar to the Nokia device where they can twist here and there to select something
97. MartyvH posted on 02 Apr 2013, 00:18 0 0
That's more like it. With a new model once a year (which is technology-Utopia-quick anyway) this phone is not far away from being real life at all. This is a more accurate depiction of reality than people realise. Get ready for change to happen more quickly than you thought.