Award-winning LIMBO coming to iOS July 3rd for $4.99
0. phoneArena 26 Jun 2013, 22:01 posted on
LIMBO is one of the best indie puzzle-platformers to come to consoles recently, and the multi-award winning game is finally making the jump to mobile as well. After selling more than 3 million copies of the game on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Steam, and through the Mac App Store, developer Playdead is bringing the game to iOS, and is set to release it on July 3rd for $4.99...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. clevername (Posts: 1436; Member since: 11 Jul 2008)
Why is the award winning Xbox live game, not coming out on Xbox live on wp8? Stupid microsoft
9. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2705; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Because it isn't an Xbox exclusive, so it's up to the developer to choose what platform to build for, and iOS makes far more sense when choosing where to invest development dollars.
2. anGel_pLayer (Posts: 54; Member since: 29 Jun 2012)
Hope they make one for android as well...
3. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Kind of suprising its not launching on Android usually all the Indie games like this get on Android first.
7. Jonathan41 (Posts: 532; Member since: 22 Mar 2012)
I hope it comes to Android. I love this game. I've bought it on two different devices already and I would not hesitate to by it on a third.