Average user looks at phone 150 times a day: here is what we are looking at
0. phoneArena 23 Jan 2013, 03:33 posted on
Have you ever heard about the 150 number in the context of cell phones? In 2010, Nokia found 150 is the number of times the average person looks at a phone every single day…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. chemhaz (Posts: 160; Member since: 04 May 2012)
I thought porn would have made the list, I know a few guys that show and talk about x.video clips they find throughout the day.
4. Ameliahunter (Posts: 26; Member since: 15 Jan 2013)
I guess porn goes under "videos" in this list
2. nicholassss (Posts: 358; Member since: 10 May 2012)
I'd be really interested to see how many times i look at my phone each day.
3. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Web 3 looks per day?
Make that 3-4 hours per day
6. Ameliahunter (Posts: 26; Member since: 15 Jan 2013)
It's for an average user... Many users don't use their phones for web at all or use it rarely. Like me, for example :D
5. Ameliahunter (Posts: 26; Member since: 15 Jan 2013)
I almost don't look at the calendar, voice mail and news on my phone, but the rest seems to be correct... And I think I look at the clock even more often than 18 times a day :)))
11. 14545 (Posts: 1152; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
I don't typically use mine for news, but I know I look at it at least 50 times a day for the time. I'm sure it's more than that though.
7. groupsacc (Posts: 232; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
Half of the times I look at my phone is with no purpose at all. Just to marvel at my customised homescreen layout. lol
9. sats.mine2k4 (banned) (Posts: 208; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
iphone zero times...Nexus 4 all the time...
10. Ohrules (Posts: 325; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
i look at others' phone almost as much as mine. the look-at-all-the-phones-you-can craze can get to sometimes ^__^