Average user looks at phone 150 times a day: here is what we are looking at
0. phoneArena posted on 23 Jan 2013, 03:33
Have you ever heard about the 150 number in the context of cell phones? In 2010, Nokia found 150 is the number of times the average person looks at a phone every single day…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. chemhaz posted on 23 Jan 2013, 04:19 5 1
I thought porn would have made the list, I know a few guys that show and talk about x.video clips they find throughout the day.
4. Ameliahunter posted on 23 Jan 2013, 05:01 4 1
I guess porn goes under "videos" in this list
2. nicholassss posted on 23 Jan 2013, 04:37 5 0
I'd be really interested to see how many times i look at my phone each day.
6. Ameliahunter posted on 23 Jan 2013, 05:04 0 0
It's for an average user... Many users don't use their phones for web at all or use it rarely. Like me, for example :D
5. Ameliahunter posted on 23 Jan 2013, 05:03 0 0
I almost don't look at the calendar, voice mail and news on my phone, but the rest seems to be correct... And I think I look at the clock even more often than 18 times a day :)))
11. 14545 posted on 23 Jan 2013, 18:24 0 0
I don't typically use mine for news, but I know I look at it at least 50 times a day for the time. I'm sure it's more than that though.
7. groupsacc posted on 23 Jan 2013, 05:25 10 0
Half of the times I look at my phone is with no purpose at all. Just to marvel at my customised homescreen layout. lol
10. Ohrules posted on 23 Jan 2013, 10:31 1 0
i look at others' phone almost as much as mine. the look-at-all-the-phones-you-can craze can get to sometimes ^__^