Average person looks at his phone 150 times per day
0. phoneArena 06 Feb 2012, 16:32 posted on
Some interesting stats came out of the Mobile Web Africa conference in Johannesburg that was held last Thursday; one of the figures, first passed on by Nokia at MindTrek 2010, is that the average person looks at his phone one every 6.5 minutes that he is awake...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. KEVlN (Posts: 83; Member since: 19 Aug 2011)
150 times eh? That's preposterous. I look at my phone once a day. Mostly because I never put it down nor do I ever take my eyes off it. I'm even posting this from my GNex now...
5. Alantef (Posts: 278; Member since: 14 Sep 2011)
lol really?....i should start counting lol....makes me wonder...if this is true how do people lose their phone ......if you break this down in a 12 hour span its basically 13 times a hour which sounds right lol...
6. Netolic (Posts: 139; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
PA you guys should find out how long does an average person spend time with their phone on a 24 hour.clock
9. maier9900 (Posts: 257; Member since: 17 Dec 2011)
i know a lot of ppl, and none of them look at their phone that many times a day... this article makes no sense.
8. KFear (Posts: 135; Member since: 06 Feb 2012)
Seems a little much. It's a communication device that's connected to the world. Our phones will a void. Society says that we always need to be connected. Are you connected? Are you being reached? Check your Phone.....
10. thephoneguy92 (Posts: 191; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
This article makes me feel like somethings wrong with me. This is very true, if it was in an hours time :l