AutoCAD WS for Android enables real-time design collaboration
0. phoneArena 14 Apr 2011, 13:48 posted on
Autodesk, the makers of AutoCAD WS for iOS, have announced that an Android version is coming soon, allowing you to view, edit, and share AutoCAD projects with Android, iOS, and desktop users in real-time...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. protozeloz (Posts: 5396; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
My friend is so gonna buy his tab to get this XD
4. 530gemini (Posts: 2198; Member since: 09 Sep 2010)
IOS had this first, but here's what fandroids would say, "Developers for Android have been working on this years before the 1st gen iphone came out. Apple just copied it and released it first."
5. haroonazeem638 (Posts: 141; Member since: 29 Mar 2011)
well you can shovel ur ipad 2 up ur ass
6. protozeloz (Posts: 5396; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
shut up! its not even related to the article you know? Autodesk does not work for neither android nor apple or is it that you hate that companies are seeing android as a profitable source? if we come down to who was first Autodesk has being out for PC long before iPad