Australian trucker paid to wait as first to get the new iPad, still thinks tablets are indulgence
0. phoneArena posted on 15 Mar 2012, 07:47
Given his time zone, the 37-year old Australian has a huge chance to be the first member of the general public that bought the new iPad, but the irony of the story is that he doesn't even care about it much...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. lubba posted on 15 Mar 2012, 08:14 7
And all this time I thought people stupidly actually waited inline for Apple products! Some are paid to do it! What a great marketing scheme!
4. andro. posted on 15 Mar 2012, 08:17 11
What a great way to advertise and also highlight the stupidity of ifans who q
5. willywill_evo posted on 15 Mar 2012, 08:47 3
that's how you know this guy needs a life and wife..help the poor man ladies
6. kcombs posted on 15 Mar 2012, 09:41 1
let's see.. get paid $1000 to stand in line and buy an iPad, or go to work and get b****ed at by customers... that would have been a hard decisions for me.. lol
21. -box- posted on 15 Mar 2012, 13:24 1
is it $1000 plus the cost for the ipad, or $1000 and whatever is left over he keeps?
9. EclipseGSX posted on 15 Mar 2012, 10:15 8
Dude this guy is getting PAID to stand in line unlike all the other iTards for the iPad 2S. Jealous much?
36. bayusuputra posted on 15 Mar 2012, 16:11 2
i will queue up if i were paid like this guy, even though i don't give a rat's a$$ about iPad as much as this guy does.. that $1000 would be a few weeks of life for me..
12. downphoenix posted on 15 Mar 2012, 11:38 1
I would wait in line to get paid. That guy's pretty smart too saying Tablets are fads.
22. the_s2 posted on 15 Mar 2012, 13:32 2
The man doesnt even care! lol! I guess this is what iFans should do! Pay someone else to get the pad ... in that way, you would be helping a poor man lol...
and btw, mr iCloud, you sound tooooo childish!
32. atheisticemetic posted on 15 Mar 2012, 15:19 2
Apple or Android fan or even windows fan....someone please ban Icloud550