Australian trucker paid to wait as first to get the new iPad, still thinks tablets are indulgence
0. phoneArena 15 Mar 2012, 07:47 posted on
Given his time zone, the 37-year old Australian has a huge chance to be the first member of the general public that bought the new iPad, but the irony of the story is that he doesn't even care about it much...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. lubba (Posts: 1309; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
And all this time I thought people stupidly actually waited inline for Apple products! Some are paid to do it! What a great marketing scheme!
4. andro. (Posts: 1926; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
What a great way to advertise and also highlight the stupidity of ifans who q
5. willywill_evo (Posts: 162; Member since: 05 Jan 2011)
that's how you know this guy needs a life and wife..help the poor man ladies
6. kcombs (Posts: 245; Member since: 15 Dec 2010)
let's see.. get paid $1000 to stand in line and buy an iPad, or go to work and get b****ed at by customers... that would have been a hard decisions for me.. lol
21. -box- (Posts: 3534; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
is it $1000 plus the cost for the ipad, or $1000 and whatever is left over he keeps?
9. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1442; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Dude this guy is getting PAID to stand in line unlike all the other iTards for the iPad 2S. Jealous much?
36. bayusuputra (Posts: 939; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
i will queue up if i were paid like this guy, even though i don't give a rat's a$$ about iPad as much as this guy does.. that $1000 would be a few weeks of life for me..
11. Giggity (Posts: 147; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
Hm.. Is it that easy to milk money from iFans?
12. downphoenix (Posts: 2134; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
I would wait in line to get paid. That guy's pretty smart too saying Tablets are fads.
22. the_s2 (Posts: 199; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
The man doesnt even care! lol! I guess this is what iFans should do! Pay someone else to get the pad ... in that way, you would be helping a poor man lol...
and btw, mr iCloud, you sound tooooo childish!
32. atheisticemetic (Posts: 377; Member since: 18 Dec 2011)
Apple or Android fan or even windows fan....someone please ban Icloud550