Aurora Red Samsung Galaxy S4 is an AT&T exclusive in the U.S.
0. phoneArena 18 Jun 2013, 15:35 posted on
Last year, AT&T didn't get a shot at the 32GB variant of the Samsung Galaxy S III; but as a consolation prize, AT&T did get to offer a red version of the phone on an exclusive basis in the U.S. This year, AT&T has once again received the exclusive rights to sell the red version of the flagship Android model, the Samsung Galaxy S4...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
BEAUTIFUL HOT COLOR!!
2. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5691; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i always have liked the red editions of Samsung devices than any of them. o:
3. laheelahee (Posts: 213; Member since: 09 Apr 2012)
hmmm... if at&t gets red...
then Verizon should get aqua..?
4. galanoth (Posts: 415; Member since: 26 Nov 2011)
Had the red Galaxy S III and loved it.
I'm sure this will look just as hot.
5. jibraihimi (Posts: 739; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
And I was thinking Verizon loves Red color more..........
7. Daftama (Posts: 609; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
I love how ATT is getting all this exclusivity