Aurora Red Samsung Galaxy S4 is an AT&T exclusive in the U.S.
Speaking of colors for the Samsung Galaxy S4, customers of Japan's NTT DoCoMo will get a shot at the phone in Arctic Blue and last month Sammy said that other colors like Purple Mirage and Brown Autumn are on the way.
Samsung eventually hopes to sell the Samsung Galaxy S4 in 155 countries to 327 partners. Right now there are 6 announced and expected color choices and who knows how many there will be once Samsung stops playing with the crayons in its Crayola 64 box.
source: AT&T via AndroidGuys
2. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5670; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i always have liked the red editions of Samsung devices than any of them. o:
3. laheelahee (Posts: 213; Member since: 09 Apr 2012)
hmmm... if at&t gets red...
then Verizon should get aqua..?
4. galanoth (Posts: 377; Member since: 26 Nov 2011)
Had the red Galaxy S III and loved it.
I'm sure this will look just as hot.
5. jibraihimi (Posts: 708; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
And I was thinking Verizon loves Red color more..........
7. Daftama (Posts: 587; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
I love how ATT is getting all this exclusivity