Attention! HTC is on the hunt for a Spanish biker that saved CEO Peter Chou from being late for MWC
0. phoneArena 28 Feb 2014, 09:28 posted on
HTC CEO Peter Chou is desperately trying to find a certain Spanish biker, who made him a giant favor on the first day of the MWC, and compensate him for the good deed. Why, exactly?...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
9. Ashoaib (Posts: 3229; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
New GS5 for him with wearable... that will be a something different bcoz htc one two will be an obvious choice...
3. android_hitman (unregistered)
He was late for the Galaxy S5 unveiling :)
4. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Peter Chou should reward him the All New One on the first day of launch.
5. androidrocks (Posts: 56; Member since: 14 Apr 2012)
Okay Glass, who is the biker who rides a green Honda Scoopy with a yello plate?
11. Taters (banned) (Posts: 6474; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
No wonder HTC sucks. They should worry about making good phones rather than being good Samaritans.
12. Commentator (Posts: 3669; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Or at least their CEO could rely on a better form of transportation than a public taxi...
14. downphoenix (Posts: 3155; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
there phones havent been selling so hot, the CEOs gotta use taxis instead of limos now.
13. Tarzan (Posts: 63; Member since: 26 Feb 2012)
Deserves a HTC M8 - which sounds Mate, Aussie slang for friend.
16. Chuck007 (Posts: 1054; Member since: 02 Mar 2014)
Chou searching for his own Cinderalla? Hero in shining armour? Haha hilarious..