Attention! HTC is on the hunt for a Spanish biker that saved CEO Peter Chou from being late for MWC
In the early morning of February 24, Peter Chou was riding a taxi on his way to the Fira Barcelona exposition center, where the MWC took place. Unfortunately, the cab got stuck in traffic. The CEO of HTC had an important appointment and could not afford to run late. Fortunately, Peter Chou spotted a motorcyclist, riding a small green scooter, who passed by the stationary cab. As his time was running out, the CEO had no other option but to ask the taxi driver to honk at the biker. The latter immediately pulled over and agreed to drop off Peter Chou at the exposition center right away.
The Honda Scoopy made its way through the labyrinth of vehicles and, eventually, the duo arrived at Chou's final destination. The CEO offered the biker cash in order to make up for the favor, however, the Spanish man kindly declined and urged Chou to hurry up for his appointment. Then he swiftly drove off.
The touched Peter Chou is trying to find the good Spanish lad, who has a "heart the size of a tropical pineapple". A brief desciption of the good samaritan was posted on HTC's blog.
source: HTC via AndroidCentral
9. Ashoaib (Posts: 2435; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
New GS5 for him with wearable... that will be a something different bcoz htc one two will be an obvious choice...
3. android_hitman (Posts: 672; Member since: 07 Jul 2010)
He was late for the Galaxy S5 unveiling :)
4. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Peter Chou should reward him the All New One on the first day of launch.
5. androidrocks (Posts: 45; Member since: 14 Apr 2012)
Okay Glass, who is the biker who rides a green Honda Scoopy with a yello plate?
11. Taters (Posts: 3600; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
No wonder HTC sucks. They should worry about making good phones rather than being good Samaritans.
12. Commentator (Posts: 2504; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Or at least their CEO could rely on a better form of transportation than a public taxi...
14. downphoenix (Posts: 2416; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
there phones havent been selling so hot, the CEOs gotta use taxis instead of limos now.
13. Tarzan (Posts: 63; Member since: 26 Feb 2012)
Deserves a HTC M8 - which sounds Mate, Aussie slang for friend.
16. Chuck007 (Posts: 278; Member since: 02 Mar 2014)
Chou searching for his own Cinderalla? Hero in shining armour? Haha hilarious..