Atari US files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy to free itself from Paris based parent company
0. phoneArena 21 Jan 2013, 20:11 posted on
This challenge comes just as the game maker has been showing some success in getting its games in iOS and Android...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. Derekjeter (Posts: 794; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
I miss old games. My fav: Contra, Starfox N64, Mariokart SNES, original Mario Bros. I can't stand the games that are currently out. I guess I'm old. That's why I love phone games.
7. bvalde09 (Posts: 180; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
I agree with you There are a bunch that we will really miss like KillerInstick. Those were the goo old days :D
4. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Why is this phone news? And it's sad ATARI gone bankrupt
5. fanboysrdumb (Posts: 44; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
cause they made games for phones and most likely good ones ?
sometimes my friend your own question has the answer. its best to pause for a moment and think. really hard if possible.
8. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1715; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
“how did you ever have run with that?!” Pretty sure you mean "fun" not run
9. rcrider4 (Posts: 118; Member since: 14 Nov 2011)
And they are supposed to be making RCT for iOS and Android later this year. :D