Atari US files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy to free itself from Paris based parent company
0. phoneArena posted on 21 Jan 2013, 20:11
This challenge comes just as the game maker has been showing some success in getting its games in iOS and Android...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. Derekjeter posted on 21 Jan 2013, 21:27 4 0
I miss old games. My fav: Contra, Starfox N64, Mariokart SNES, original Mario Bros. I can't stand the games that are currently out. I guess I'm old. That's why I love phone games.
7. bvalde09 posted on 22 Jan 2013, 01:01 2 0
I agree with you There are a bunch that we will really miss like KillerInstick. Those were the goo old days :D
4. InspectorGadget80 posted on 21 Jan 2013, 21:43 0 1
Why is this phone news? And it's sad ATARI gone bankrupt
5. fanboysrdumb posted on 21 Jan 2013, 22:06 0 0
cause they made games for phones and most likely good ones ?
sometimes my friend your own question has the answer. its best to pause for a moment and think. really hard if possible.
8. EclipseGSX posted on 22 Jan 2013, 13:42 0 0
“how did you ever have run with that?!” Pretty sure you mean "fun" not run
9. rcrider4 posted on 22 Jan 2013, 23:09 0 0
And they are supposed to be making RCT for iOS and Android later this year. :D